Monday, March 5, 2018

Thoughts...

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me think about why I should be kind to others. If someone is struggle or getting bullied help them out so there life isn't miserable. I also made me think about that there is nothing so bad that you have to take your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts on this...sad it was very sad and emotional. He seemed like a good kid he was popular and had a lot of friends that should of said something to his parents. His friends had his dad's phone number they could of called or texted him telling him what his son was saying. Yes he should have never sent that photo but the girl if she wanted him in her life she should of never done it because now she can't have him in her life. Bullying should stop there shouldn't be any bullying because words can hurt a lot of people even if they hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts are that if you have thoughts of suicide you need to tell someone other that just your friends. People think suicide solves issues but really it creates more because you hurt others around you when you do it. If one of your friends says they are going to commit suicide then you need to tell someone even if they say they are kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this presentation was very motivational. I think that one of the most important things that they talked about was how If you are going through something like this you need to tell an adult so that it doesn't get worse as time goes on. The other thing that I thought was really important was that we need to be kind to one another, no matter what they have done in the past you shouldn't judge them and use it against them. You should always be kind because words can have hundreds of different reactions both good and bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think leadership is important because if no one lead the way then people would just be blindly following nothing. I also feel that bullying is one of the worst types of assault. I believe that kindness helps out more people than what meets the eye because just one compliment can get someone through the day. if everyone is kind then less people will be bullies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The presentation made me realize that there needs to be more positive leadership among students. There is lots of negative words and actions that shouldn't and don't need to be said. I also think that not only a group of students should stand up and be role models, but everyone. Everyone has an impact on someone so we should all try to be leaders and inspire someone to be kind to others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My thoughts are that everyone in the world should just do what there supposed to and not attempt any evil against someone. This would make it so that no one would want to kill themselves. So if we are all kind and spread kindness than people wouldn't bully, or blackmail someone for attention. If you just say the word "hello" than maybe they would be so mean. The people that do mean things only do it for attention because there probably lonely. If someone would have just invited them to a party or just hanged out with them and made them feel loved maybe they wouldn't be so evil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are a lot of things that go through teens heads, not all of them are great thoughts. We can't always control how we feel, you can be happy one moment and sad another. The point is you're not going to be happy 24/7 but you can overcome sadness and depression it just takes time, just wait it's not the end of the story, it's the beginning of a new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thoughts that I had were it's important to make someone's day or do a kind act if they are feeling down. It's important because what you would say to them or do for them could help make them not make a decision that they would regret. I also think that it's important to not be that one guy that makes someone feel bad or bring them down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My thoughts are that there should be more acts of kindness. I learned that people need to not put people down but bring them up and make them feel included. My thoughts are also that it is important to treat people the way you would want to be treated and to always be kind and take leadership. You should be someone that people would want to look up to and show good leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it was meaningful by what I heard. I wasn't at the assembly but i heard some of it through the walls and from other people already. What I heard was meaningful inspirasional and heart felt at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought that the families story was very sad and I would hate to have to go through something like that or see my family go through something like that. I feel that what that girl did with the picture was very disrespectfull. I feel that she did not think through what was going to happen, there are many different ways she could have solved that problem she could have kept it to herself and told her parents and there would have been a much better solution. Overall it is great that the family is steping out to others to make sure this does not happen to their family because they know that it is a horible feeling and it will never leave their life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Suicide presentation really made you take a lot of things in consideration. For example for me it was to really be thankful for your family because you don't know how good you have it until it's gone. Also if I ever see someone getting bullied I will stick up for them. I will also help them get through the way they have been getting bullied. In conclusion everyone who is bullying needs to stop and others need to help stop the bullying.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How important kindness and forgiveness is. That a boy took his life, just because someone wasn't forgiving and didn't show kindness. Showing kindness and forgiveness is such an easy thing to do,but it would have saved this boy's life. You may say something to someone and think nothing of it, but then that person that you said it too feels really bad about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Life is to short, some people take their own lives because there is something that they did, and they knew that it was wrong. And another thing that might be a cause is bullying, or self hate. Some people that have depression, also suffer from lack of sleep and don't care about themselves. I have been told be people that cut their wrists that, they do it to ease the pain that they have in their hart. And if some guy hurts you, like what my mom always said, there are more men out there and when you find the one you will know because that person will not hurt you like the person the really hurt you did. Just dont take your life because it wont help anything, it wont help you, your parent, relatives, family, and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it was very sad and emotional for most people.Suicide isn't something to joke about it is talked frequently at my house .Bullying needs to stop because if it doesn't stop do you want that on your shoulders .It was very emotional for me for personal reasons .

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think overall it was very emotional for all of us. Hearing what happened to Reid was not ok exceptionally on the girls part of what she did. Overall I think that she did not think it thorough well enough. It was really gonna hurt him. The family story was very emotional but it is great that they are stepping out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think there should be more kindness in social media. People use Facebook and other websites to bully people. Why don't we sent up a system to block all bulliers; then there won't be any suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This presentation put a lot of things into perspective for me. it made me realize that a ton of things people do today just aren't neccesary and shouldn't be done. People often don't even think about what they could be doing that could hurt so much that they even consider hurting themselves. I feel this presentation really enlightened peolpe on how they can affect someone through simple things. It really affected me in a number of personal ways

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everyone would be perfect, almost.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is talking about how important kind and forgiveness is. Not everyone is the same or perfect that's why we need to see the beautiful qualities in a person. Yes everyone is different and that's unique because if everyone were to be the same that would be boring you would all know the same things but everyone being different you can all put one great quality you have put them together and get something ordinary something that you have never seen before.

    ReplyDelete