One thing I like about the world is that we can live on it and it is just cool because it is rotating and we can't feel it. One thing that I don't like about the world is that there is a lot of discrimination and it would be awesome if people would just accept other people the way they are.
Nauture is something most people look at when they enter a new state or county. The thing we dont look for is gun violance at schools. That is the one thing that should chnage is gun violance around the world.
My favorite thing in the world right now is that we have TECHNOLOGY. What I would like to change in the world is that we would have cheaper bills. It can be difficult to pay the bills sometimes.
One thing I love about most about the world is being alive, well, and breathing. Also I love that I have a family that loves and cares about me. I love being with my friends and family and doing activities with them. I personally wouldn't change anything because I think it is perfect just the way it is. I love having a little sister now as well.
The thing I love most about my world is the food and how good it is.Also I love dollar tree because everything is cheap and tastes good.One thing i would like to change is how expensive food is.Because its seven dollars for a combo.Also the mall is extremely expensive.
One thing I love most about the world is that we have a small say in almost everything that happens. Examples would be elections, laws, or it could be as simple as what you are having for breakfast. One thing I would like to change is paying for college. I know some states and countries have free college and health care. I don't live in one of those places. It would be great if every country was like that.
I love the technology we have in this world. We have self-driving cars, computers that we use in school, and our phones which most of us use all the time, and we would have none of those things if someone hadn't invented them. One thing I would change is how technology can hurt people. Cyberbullying is becoming more popular then it was before. Now it is super easy to be mean to someone without seeing them, you can now just do it through a screen. We should probably find other ways to get rid of these cyberbullies. You can block them but they can make new accounts. Their should be something that you can block that person forever, even if they make different accounts.
One thing that I love about the world is that it has seasons. It also has a bright sky and also a dark sky. I also like the world because it's cool? I also like it because there's plants. I like the nature.
My favorite thing in the world right now is how the world comes together. Like if we have a natural disaster people from all over goes to that place to help clean up. And I would not like to change anything about our world. Besides the way people treat other people. I think we should all respect people and not judge a book by its cover.
The one thing I love most about the world is how it is constantly changing. It is always getting bigger, because of new technology, and always getting a little less mysterious because of new discoveries. Like telescopes and rockets and drones allow us to see what's on the moon and Mars, and drills and mining equipment let us discover ancient, buried cities, and all the different layers of the Earth. One thing I would want to change about the world is what people are using to power their devices and vehicles. We are killing the environment we live in. Also nuclear weapons. If they're used again we would probably end up blowing up the world and the universe.
One thing I like about the world is we are safe and have advanced technology. For example we have computers and Mimio Boards. One thing I would change is having to pay tuition for college. Everybody deserves a chance for a higher education, and it should be free I think.
I would like to change about the world we live in today would be the way people cheat in the Olympics.They should never cheat they should destroy the drug that make people stronger. If they don't cheat they won't be eliminated from the Olympics. The reason I want to change the way people cheat so everyone has a chance of winning the Olympics.
I like the feel of the Earth and nature. I like the warm sand and moist soil beneath my toes. I love the warm sun dancing on my skin and the soft wind rushing through the trees. I like the rain and river water pushing against my foot. However one thing I don't like is the constant destruction of nature. I don't like natural resources being exploited, forests being cut down, and water being polluted just to fuel mega corporations and their greed.
One thing I love most about the world is the different careers we have such as I.T and S.T.E.M. One thing I would like to change is to find better cures to get rid of all the different types of diseases.
The one thing I love about the world is that there are so many different sounds. One minutes you can hear the birds chirping and the next you hear the frogs croaking. But the one thing I would fix is the pollution and the destruction of the earth. When you destroy something you destroy or hurt a creature that used to live there and thats not fair to them.
One thing I love the most about the world I live in is that people are always trying to make things better. Like trying to save animals, recycle, and come up with new better ways to the world. Something I would like to change about this world is how people don't respect each other. Kids are so sarcastic in today's world and there is so much violence. I wish everybody would get along so nobody has to worry about getting killed in their sleep or at church.
In today's society we use nonrenewable resources like coal, oil and natural gas. If we continue to use these fossil fuels we will eventually run out. I think that we need to find a new method of energy like solar efficient transportation. This is one way to slow our consumption of nonrenewable resources.
One thing that I love about our world is all the freedom that we have. We can have businesses and can buy almost anything you want. One thing I hate is animals abuse and eating. It causes many animals lives and pain. A major part of air pollution is causes by the burning cow and other livestock waste. If we became vegetarian/vegan, animals would be safe and a decrease of pollutants would make a difference.
One thing I love most about the world is that someone is always there to support you, no matter who you are. One thing I would like to change is more world peace and less innocent people getting hurt for no reason.
One thing I love about the world is that we have been given so many opportunities and freedoms that many generations before us did not have. With these opportunities and freedoms though, we must be responsible. Many people misuse their rights in harmful or disrespectful ways that go against the original intention of the freedom or opportunity given to us.
I love the technology that we have in this world. It allows us to do so much more. We can travel faster, learn quicker, and long distance communication. I would like to see more technology that increase the health of people. I want technology that can stop illnesses and help people fast.
One Thing I love about the world is the wildlife that we have, I love being able to go to the zoo or even wildlife refuge's and see the world's greatest animals. One thing I wish i could change about the world is pollution, pollution is a huge problem all across the world that thousands of people die from each year, if we fix pollution we may be able to save lives all across the world.
The best thing about the world, is technology. It can be used for education, entertainment, work, etc. The one thing that I think should change is the people's care for the world. Nobody cares about the world, nor the people, enough as they should.
One thing I love about the world we live in is that we have so many cool things like wifi and phones and technology I love the technology.One thing I hate about the world we live in is the bullying I can't stand when people bully others just because of what we look like or how we act when we are just being ourselves.
One thing I love about this world is our technology. Technology helps school be successful and learning easier. Technology is helping us advance our cars, computers, and phones. Phones are one of the main sources of technology most people use. One thing I would like to change in the world is homelessness in the world.
I want to start a foundation that makes better telescopes so people can see the stellar constellations better. I will name it Stellar Stelacopes incorporated. One thing I love most about the world I live in is the amount of languages in the world.
One thing I love most about the world is the Earth. The land, water, air, mountains, hill, plants, animals, and nature. It is so beautiful what nature can provide without man made objects getting in the way. On the other had one thing I would like to change is the destruction of Earth. Organisms are being forced away from their homes with no defense.
The thing I Love about the world is that we have air, sunlight, water, food , and warmth. The thing I would like to change about the world is the expensive prices on everything
The one thing I love most about the world I live in currently is that many people have equal rights at this moment. The one thing I would like to change is security either with guns, or at the airport I think it needs to be tighter (more security).
One thing I love about our world is the people. People make our world interesting. The different personalities and looks makes the world more fun. One thing I would change around the world is hate. I would like to bring hate to an end. Stopping hate could stop war, shootings, and bullying.
One thing I love about the world is all of the opportunities that we have because of technology. We have chances to go places that people a while back could not. We have chances to do amazing experiments and also have once in a lifetime adventure. We wouldn't of have of done this without high tech. equipment.
One thing that I love most about the world I live in is technology. Technology helps people to imagine and do bigger and better things, to improve life. One thing that I would like to change is some people not having equal opportunities, and others getting their chances handed to them. I would like to make it so that everybody would have an equal chance to do the things of their choice.
One thing that I love most about the world that I live in is my family.One thing I would like to change about the world I live in is how people treat each other.
One thin I love about the world is the extreme supercars that can go around 200 to 275 miles per hour. One thing I would change about the world is super expensive things like furniture or thing for entertainment.
There are many things that I love about this world. One thing that I love the most is that we have all the air and nutrients that we need. Another thing that I love is a free country. One thing that I would like to change is the school shootings. There have been 21 school shootings this year and it isn't even March yet.
I like the nature in our world especially the mountains. I like all the moose and the porcupines in the mountains. The scenery is beautiful, Skiing is fun. But I don't like war. War is unnecessary. If people trusted eachother then we could talk things out.
One thing that I love about this world is the rivers and the lakes. I also love the sun, the moon, the sky, and the stars. They are so beautiful to watch and observe. One of the best times to watch the sky is at night because you can see all the stars. Although I love the Earth and sky, I don't like the president (Donald Trump). I honestly think that he is an unfit president and that he has caused more harm than good for our country. I also hate how much violence there is in the world.
One thing I love about the world is that there are people who do care about the Earth. The fact that our Earth is getting hurt by many diffrent varieties of things proves that we just don't care about the Earth. The one thing I wish we could change would be the amount of toxins going into our earth. Honestly if we humans didn't produce so much trash, the earth could last a way longer time than it will if we keep producing waste.
One thing I love about the world is the citizenship. How people help you pick up your things when you drop them and ask if your okay. One thing we should stop is school shootings. Just be nicer to people and just one simple smile could change lives.
one thing that I love about the world is the divercity(religion and beleifs). and one thing I would change is how we treat each other based on their beliefs and religions
One thing I love about the world is that we have freedom and we have opportunities. I like that we get to make decisions and make our own choices in life. If I could change something about the world, I would change all of the violence that there is throughout the world.
One good thing about the world is people are picking up trash. Something that should stop is school shooting because people should not go to school and start killing innocent children. The ugly in this world is people making bad decisions and ruining there life.
ONe thing I love about the world live in is My friends. The reason I love my friends is because they are always there for me. One thing I would like to change is violence in schools for example the florida school shooting all he needed was someone there for him and it might not of happened. So I think anyone showing signs of doing that needs to get the right help but not be treated any different that anyone else.
One thing that I love about the world I live in is the people they how some of them don't care what other people have to think about themselves. Or how people can be who they want to be. One thing that I would change would be the suicide threats and the bullying. People shouldn't be judged by who they want to be.
One thing that I love about the world is nature. Mother Nature gives us the supplies we need to live. And nature just looks beautiful. But one thing about the world would be getting rid of all the evil in the world. Its crazy that people are running around, shooting people, stealing property, bullying, drugs, alcohol, and other things that can hurt people physically or mentally.
One thing I love about the world is technology. Tech is really lit and we can do a lot of cool things with it. One thing I would change is how expensive things are. Being thirteen years old there are a lot of things out in the world and I don't have a lot of $ so I wish things were cheaper.
One thing I most love about the world we live in today is that we live in a free country. One thing I would like to change is for every country to be free.
One thing that I like about the world is that we are free in America, we can do, say, and think what we want. One thing that I would like to change is gun rights. I feel that if the teachers or guards were armed and trained then we would not have all of these school shootings and concert shootings would not happen because guns would not be able to get in.
One thing I love about the world today is, How in public schools you don't have to pay to get an education. There are some people who don't have a lot of money to eat some nights. One thing I don't like is, how animal shelters kill the animals after a little bit of time. Animals have rights too.
One thing that I love about the world is faith .I love faith because faith brings me closer to god .One that I wish I could change is that more people would go to church .
One thing that I love about the world is the animals. Not all animals I like but most all of them I do. for example my dogs. there the best. However we could stop animal abuse in the world. The animal population is decreasing due to animal abuse.
One thing that I love about the world is there are a lot of nice people out their, Like if you drop something then someone will turn around and help you if you if they are nice. But one thing that I would change, would be about how many people are bullied and are being bullied. And in my opinion that needs to be changed.
One thing that I love most about the world that I live in, is the fact that I can walk outside of my house, wearing what I want and I can do whatever I please. One thing that I want to change about the world I live in, is the use of drugs and alcohol. In the twenty-first century people are abusing the right to drink and use drugs.
One thing in this world that I love is nature. Nature helps heal and destress, which is therefore helpful to people. One thing I would change is people's attitude to others. If people were nicer to each other than the world would be a better place to live in.
The one thing I love about this world is that we have freedom. One thing I would like to change is the fact that people cannot accept people for who they are.
One thing that I love about the world is that everyone is different, and know one acts or looks the same. One thing that I would change about the world is that everyone has their own oppinions, and some times they just can't hold it in, and they have to say it out loud.
One thing that I love the most about the world we live in is how the technology has changed or how many places we can go, it's kind of like we're free to go wherever we want and everywhere it's different. Something I would changed about the world is how much equality there is in the world. It has definitely gotten better from the past because, we don't have much slavery anymore but, we're still missing some pieces to have full equality.
One thing I like about this world is the different types of sounds and all of the music. It can help us by relieving stress or anxiety. This world can be amzing.
In our world we all have the freedom to express ourselves, speak freely, and choose what we want to be. Unfortunately even though we have all of these freedoms some people don't allow us to use them. Hate keeps us from truly being ourselves.
The one thing I love most about the world that I live in is the all the loving and compassionate people.One thing I would like to change is all the people who are rude and mean to others and talk bad about others.
One thing that I love about the world is the beautiful sights and pieces of art out there. Something that I think that should change in the world is the violence and people hating other groups of people.
One thing I love most about the world is that there is always room for kindness, no matter what. One thing I would change is the amount of negativity. The more positivity, the happier the world can be.
One thing that I love about this world is that there really is no limit to what you can do. But one thing that I would change is the way that people treat others.
One thing I love about the world is that we are able to have to have our own opinion. One thing I would like to change is everyone's judging of each other.
One thing i love about this world is how people can all have their own opinions. One thing i would change, however, is for people to be treated fairly and kindly for having those opinions.
One thing I like about the world is that it has everything you will need or want. One thing I don't like about the world is the people. Some people say happy birthday to you; others just brag about themselves when you should obviously be the star.
I don't want to change anything because, we don't need anything changed because, we have everything we need.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I like about the world is that we can live on it and it is just cool because it is rotating and we can't feel it. One thing that I don't like about the world is that there is a lot of discrimination and it would be awesome if people would just accept other people the way they are.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love most about the world I live in is nature. One thing I would like to change is gun violace at schools and around the world.
ReplyDeleteNauture is something most people look at when they enter a new state or county. The thing we dont look for is gun violance at schools. That is the one thing that should chnage is gun violance around the world.
DeleteMy favorite thing in the world right now is that we have TECHNOLOGY. What I would like to change in the world is that we would have cheaper bills. It can be difficult to pay the bills sometimes.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about most about the world is being alive, well, and breathing. Also I love that I have a family that loves and cares about me. I love being with my friends and family and doing activities with them. I personally wouldn't change anything because I think it is perfect just the way it is. I love having a little sister now as well.
ReplyDeleteThe thing I love most about my world is the food and how good it is.Also I love dollar tree because everything is cheap and tastes good.One thing i would like to change is how expensive food is.Because its seven dollars for a combo.Also the mall is extremely expensive.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love most about the world is that we have a small say in almost everything that happens. Examples would be elections, laws, or it could be as simple as what you are having for breakfast. One thing I would like to change is paying for college. I know some states and countries have free college and health care. I don't live in one of those places. It would be great if every country was like that.
ReplyDeleteI love the technology we have in this world. We have self-driving cars, computers that we use in school, and our phones which most of us use all the time, and we would have none of those things if someone hadn't invented them. One thing I would change is how technology can hurt people. Cyberbullying is becoming more popular then it was before. Now it is super easy to be mean to someone without seeing them, you can now just do it through a screen. We should probably find other ways to get rid of these cyberbullies. You can block them but they can make new accounts. Their should be something that you can block that person forever, even if they make different accounts.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about the world is that it has seasons. It also has a bright sky and also a dark sky. I also like the world because it's cool? I also like it because there's plants. I like the nature.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing in the world right now is how the world comes together. Like if we have a natural disaster people from all over goes to that place to help clean up. And I would not like to change anything about our world. Besides the way people treat other people. I think we should all respect people and not judge a book by its cover.
ReplyDeleteThe one thing I love most about the world is how it is constantly changing. It is always getting bigger, because of new technology, and always getting a little less mysterious because of new discoveries. Like telescopes and rockets and drones allow us to see what's on the moon and Mars, and drills and mining equipment let us discover ancient, buried cities, and all the different layers of the Earth. One thing I would want to change about the world is what people are using to power their devices and vehicles. We are killing the environment we live in. Also nuclear weapons. If they're used again we would probably end up blowing up the world and the universe.
ReplyDeleteI love the world because of the technology. One thing that I would like to change is stop people from killing people and stealing.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I like about the world is we are safe and have advanced technology. For example we have computers and Mimio Boards. One thing I would change is having to pay tuition for college. Everybody deserves a chance for a higher education, and it should be free I think.
ReplyDeleteI would like to change about the world we live in today would be the way people cheat in the Olympics.They should never cheat they should destroy the drug that make people stronger. If they don't cheat they won't be eliminated from the Olympics. The reason I want to change the way people cheat so everyone has a chance of winning the Olympics.
ReplyDeleteI like the feel of the Earth and nature. I like the warm sand and moist soil beneath my toes. I love the warm sun dancing on my skin and the soft wind rushing through the trees. I like the rain and river water pushing against my foot.
ReplyDeleteHowever one thing I don't like is the constant destruction of nature. I don't like natural resources being exploited, forests being cut down, and water being polluted just to fuel mega corporations and their greed.
The thing that I love in this world is that we have the opportunity to have an education. We have a chance to be smart and have a job to have money
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love most about the world is the different careers we have such as I.T and S.T.E.M. One thing I would like to change is to find better cures to get rid of all the different types of diseases.
ReplyDeleteThe one thing I love about the world is that there are so many different sounds. One minutes you can hear the birds chirping and the next you hear the frogs croaking. But the one thing I would fix is the pollution and the destruction of the earth. When you destroy something you destroy or hurt a creature that used to live there and thats not fair to them.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love the most about the world I live in is that people are always trying to make things better. Like trying to save animals, recycle, and come up with new better ways to the world. Something I would like to change about this world is how people don't respect each other. Kids are so sarcastic in today's world and there is so much violence. I wish everybody would get along so nobody has to worry about getting killed in their sleep or at church.
ReplyDeleteIn today's society we use nonrenewable resources like coal, oil and natural gas. If we continue to use these fossil fuels we will eventually run out. I think that we need to find a new method of energy like solar efficient transportation. This is one way to slow our consumption of nonrenewable resources.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about our world is all the freedom that we have. We can have businesses and can buy almost anything you want. One thing I hate is animals abuse and eating. It causes many animals lives and pain. A major part of air pollution is causes by the burning cow and other livestock waste. If we became vegetarian/vegan, animals would be safe and a decrease of pollutants would make a difference.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love most about the world is that someone is always there to support you, no matter who you are. One thing I would like to change is more world peace and less innocent people getting hurt for no reason.
ReplyDeleteI would like to change Donald Trump being president and there is nothing special I love about this world
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love most about the world is the outdoors. I would like to change how we are destroying the nature around us.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world is that we have been given so many opportunities and freedoms that many generations before us did not have. With these opportunities and freedoms though, we must be responsible. Many people misuse their rights in harmful or disrespectful ways that go against the original intention of the freedom or opportunity given to us.
ReplyDeleteI love the technology that we have in this world. It allows us to do so much more. We can travel faster, learn quicker, and long distance communication. I would like to see more technology that increase the health of people. I want technology that can stop illnesses and help people fast.
ReplyDeleteOne Thing I love about the world is the wildlife that we have, I love being able to go to the zoo or even wildlife refuge's and see the world's greatest animals. One thing I wish i could change about the world is pollution, pollution is a huge problem all across the world that thousands of people die from each year, if we fix pollution we may be able to save lives all across the world.
ReplyDeleteThe best thing about the world, is technology. It can be used for education, entertainment, work, etc. The one thing that I think should change is the people's care for the world. Nobody cares about the world, nor the people, enough as they should.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world we live in is that we have so many cool things like wifi and phones and technology I love the technology.One thing I hate about the world we live in is the bullying I can't stand when people bully others just because of what we look like or how we act when we are just being ourselves.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about this world is our technology. Technology helps school be successful and learning easier. Technology is helping us advance our cars, computers, and phones. Phones are one of the main sources of technology most people use. One thing I would like to change in the world is homelessness in the world.
ReplyDeleteI want to start a foundation that makes better telescopes so people can see the stellar constellations better. I will name it Stellar Stelacopes incorporated.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love most about the world I live in is the amount of languages in the world.
I would like to change Donald Trump being president and there is nothing special I love about this world.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love most about the world is the Earth. The land, water, air, mountains, hill, plants, animals, and nature. It is so beautiful what nature can provide without man made objects getting in the way. On the other had one thing I would like to change is the destruction of Earth. Organisms are being forced away from their homes with no defense.
ReplyDeleteThe thing I Love about the world is that we have air, sunlight, water, food , and warmth. The thing I would like to change about the world is the expensive prices on everything
ReplyDeleteThe one thing I love most about the world I live in currently is that many people have equal rights at this moment. The one thing I would like to change is security either with guns, or at the airport I think it needs to be tighter (more security).
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about our world is the people. People make our world interesting. The different personalities and looks makes the world more fun. One thing I would change around the world is hate. I would like to bring hate to an end. Stopping hate could stop war, shootings, and bullying.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world is all of the opportunities that we have because of technology. We have chances to go places that people a while back could not. We have chances to do amazing experiments and also have once in a lifetime adventure. We wouldn't of have of done this without high tech. equipment.
ReplyDeletethe one thing that should stop in this world is the school shooting
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love most about the world I live in is technology. Technology helps people to imagine and do bigger and better things, to improve life. One thing that I would like to change is some people not having equal opportunities, and others getting their chances handed to them. I would like to make it so that everybody would have an equal chance to do the things of their choice.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love most about the world that I live in is my family.One thing I would like to change about the world I live in is how people treat each other.
ReplyDeleteOne thin I love about the world is the extreme supercars that can go around 200 to 275 miles per hour. One thing I would change about the world is super expensive things like furniture or thing for entertainment.
ReplyDeleteThere are many things that I love about this world. One thing that I love the most is that we have all the air and nutrients that we need. Another thing that I love is a free country. One thing that I would like to change is the school shootings. There have been 21 school shootings this year and it isn't even March yet.
ReplyDeleteI like the nature in our world especially the mountains. I like all the moose and the porcupines in the mountains. The scenery is beautiful, Skiing is fun. But I don't like war. War is unnecessary. If people trusted eachother then we could talk things out.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about this world is the rivers and the lakes. I also love the sun, the moon, the sky, and the stars. They are so beautiful to watch and observe. One of the best times to watch the sky is at night because you can see all the stars. Although I love the Earth and sky, I don't like the president (Donald Trump). I honestly think that he is an unfit president and that he has caused more harm than good for our country. I also hate how much violence there is in the world.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world is that there are people who do care about the Earth. The fact that our Earth is getting hurt by many diffrent varieties of things proves that we just don't care about the Earth. The one thing I wish we could change would be the amount of toxins going into our earth. Honestly if we humans didn't produce so much trash, the earth could last a way longer time than it will if we keep producing waste.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world I live in are the 4 seasons, and the one thing I want to change is pollution.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world is the citizenship. How people help you pick up your things when you drop them and ask if your okay. One thing we should stop is school shootings. Just be nicer to people and just one simple smile could change lives.
ReplyDeleteone thing that I love about the world is the divercity(religion and beleifs). and one thing I would change is how we treat each other based on their beliefs and religions
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world is that we have freedom and we have opportunities. I like that we get to make decisions and make our own choices in life. If I could change something about the world, I would change all of the violence that there is throughout the world.
ReplyDeleteone thing is that we have lots of choices of jobs. One thing I hate. One thing I would change is pollution it needs to be stopped.
ReplyDeleteOne good thing about the world is people are picking up trash. Something that should stop is school shooting because people should not go to school and start killing innocent children. The ugly in this world is people making bad decisions and ruining there life.
ReplyDeleteONe thing I love about the world live in is My friends. The reason I love my friends is because they are always there for me. One thing I would like to change is violence in schools for example the florida school shooting all he needed was someone there for him and it might not of happened. So I think anyone showing signs of doing that needs to get the right help but not be treated any different that anyone else.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about the world I live in is the people they how some of them don't care what other people have to think about themselves. Or how people can be who they want to be. One thing that I would change would be the suicide threats and the bullying. People shouldn't be judged by who they want to be.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about the world is nature. Mother Nature gives us the supplies we need to live. And nature just looks beautiful. But one thing about the world would be getting rid of all the evil in the world. Its crazy that people are running around, shooting people, stealing property, bullying, drugs, alcohol, and other things that can hurt people physically or mentally.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world is technology. Tech is really lit and we can do a lot of cool things with it. One thing I would change is how expensive things are. Being thirteen years old there are a lot of things out in the world and I don't have a lot of $ so I wish things were cheaper.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I most love about the world we live in today is that we live in a free country. One thing I would like to change is for every country to be free.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I like about the world is that we are free in America, we can do, say, and think what we want. One thing that I would like to change is gun rights. I feel that if the teachers or guards were armed and trained then we would not have all of these school shootings and concert shootings would not happen because guns would not be able to get in.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world today is, How in public schools you don't have to pay to get an education. There are some people who don't have a lot of money to eat some nights. One thing I don't like is, how animal shelters kill the animals after a little bit of time. Animals have rights too.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about the world is faith .I love faith because faith brings me closer to god .One that I wish I could change is that more people would go to church .
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about the world is the animals. Not all animals I like but most all of them I do. for example my dogs. there the best. However we could stop animal abuse in the world. The animal population is decreasing due to animal abuse.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about the world is there are a lot of nice people out their, Like if you drop something then someone will turn around and help you if you if they are nice. But one thing that I would change, would be about how many people are bullied and are being bullied. And in my opinion that needs to be changed.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love most about the world that I live in, is the fact that I can walk outside of my house, wearing what I want and I can do whatever I please. One thing that I want to change about the world I live in, is the use of drugs and alcohol. In the twenty-first century people are abusing the right to drink and use drugs.
ReplyDeleteOne thing in this world that I love is nature. Nature helps heal and destress, which is therefore helpful to people. One thing I would change is people's attitude to others. If people were nicer to each other than the world would be a better place to live in.
ReplyDeleteThe one thing I love about this world is that we have freedom. One thing I would like to change is the fact that people cannot accept people for who they are.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about the world is that everyone is different, and know one acts or looks the same. One thing that I would change about the world is that everyone has their own oppinions, and some times they just can't hold it in, and they have to say it out loud.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love the most about the world we live in is how the technology has changed or how many places we can go, it's kind of like we're free to go wherever we want and everywhere it's different. Something I would changed about the world is how much equality there is in the world. It has definitely gotten better from the past because, we don't have much slavery anymore but, we're still missing some pieces to have full equality.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I like about this world is the different types of sounds and all of the music. It can help us by relieving stress or anxiety. This world can be amzing.
ReplyDeleteIn our world we all have the freedom to express ourselves, speak freely, and choose what we want to be. Unfortunately even though we have all of these freedoms some people don't allow us to use them. Hate keeps us from truly being ourselves.
ReplyDeleteThe one thing I love most about the world that I live in is the all the loving and compassionate people.One thing I would like to change is all the people who are rude and mean to others and talk bad about others.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about the world is the beautiful sights and pieces of art out there. Something that I think that should change in the world is the violence and people hating other groups of people.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love most about the world is that there is always room for kindness, no matter what. One thing I would change is the amount of negativity. The more positivity, the happier the world can be.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I could change is the conflict in a lot of things.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I love about this world is that there really is no limit to what you can do. But one thing that I would change is the way that people treat others.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about the world is that we are able to have to have our own opinion. One thing I would like to change is everyone's judging of each other.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I like about the world is the fresh air. One thing I would like to change about the world is getting rid of pollution.
ReplyDeleteOne thing i love about this world is how people can all have their own opinions. One thing i would change, however, is for people to be treated fairly and kindly for having those opinions.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I like about the world is that it has everything you will need or want. One thing I don't like about the world is the people. Some people say happy birthday to you; others just brag about themselves when you should obviously be the star.
ReplyDelete