Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Think of an idea...

Many of you feel as though there should be more good in the world. What is one small change you can make each day to make a difference?

73 comments:

  1. I could recycle everyday. This could be pop bottles and cans, papers from school or wrappers. Recycling everyday would eventually make a huge difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to plant more trees in the world to make it a better place. I am also going to make some more cool machines to build.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One small change you can make each day is to do something nice for somebody. Whether it's helping them pick up their books they dropped, or actually giving their pencil back to them, I'm sure they would appreciate it a lot. Even if it's as small as giving a compliment, you could make a person's day a lot more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say something nice and if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all. Just one act of kindness can change the world you are in now. Help someone in need and give them a compliment. Be nice to a couple of people and stop yelling. You can make no violence where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One small change I can make each day is to not drive as much when I am going to and coming home from school. I could walk home instead getting picked up, and when it's warmer outside, I could ride my bike to and from school. I could, also, when I'm old enough to, get an electric car and then anytime I drive I wouldn't be spreading harmful chemicals into the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One small change I could make is to buy local, from small companies, and keep my money from large corporations that exploit. Spending my money on local companies could help others in my community and real people get a foothold in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A change that I would make each day to make a difference is that everyone would be nice to one another. It's very difficult I must admit, but we need to do this for our beautiful world. Violence and Bullying are taking over the world, and we must do something about it.(This actually is kind of a big change...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have less violence in the world. Stop people from polluting the water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One thing I can change in the world is eat all my food. The reason is because some people don't get food at all. Also because i don't want to waste good food.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One small change I can make is maybe saying hi to someone I don't usually talk to. Who knows what this person is going through, maybe their parents are divorcing, or their cat died. You never know unless you talk to the person. Even saying something simple like "Hi" can brighten their day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A small thing that could change the world is maybe help someone with just opening them the door. Another thing that can change the world could also be picking up trash from the floor?

    ReplyDelete
  12. well I could tell the Olympics people who run it to destroy that drug. if that is t hard then the Olympic people will just have to kick the country out of the olympics forever until the drug is destroyed and they can't have access to it at all. or i can write a letter the the olympic people

    ReplyDelete
  13. One small thing I can do to change the world is I can just say hi to someone because we don't know what they are going threw maybe they just needed to have a friend that day. And to make new friends with different people not to stay with that one group of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One small thing I can make is polution, bullying, and bad grades. I can change the small things like saying hi to someone when they are feeling down or helping them smile. Another small thing I can change is how we act in class,if we act better to some people they respect us more but if we act up we all loose the respect we gained. We do things that we shouldn't do so if that happens why don't we pick up the mess and say it was you. If you do the right thing all the time you might not get hurt so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can stand up for someone when they are getting bullied by someone else. I can do this action anywhere if I notice someone is getting bullied. A person can get physically bullied, cyber bullied, verbally bullied and socially bullied.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can recycle more everyday. Also I can not pollute by littering. I can help people in need as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. To change the world I am going to be nice to people. Be kind to people and help them out. Not judge anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A change I can make in the world is that I could help people with things they can't do. Like old folks that can't scoop snow or mow their own law. I could help them do that stuff or do it for them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. One thing I could do to change the world is to be kind to everyone. This could change the world because a small hello can make a persons day you don't know what somebody could be going through and that is why it is so important to be nice to people.

    ReplyDelete
  20. To help change the world one small thing I could do is help someone out once in a while. Sometimes I help my mom by cooking supper so she can relax when she gets home. Or I have cleaned up drawers in the house and mopped without being asked. Helping could be something small like taking care of your neighbors dog while they are on vacation all the way to helping an elder in everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. One change I can make in the world by helping out my family and thinking about others before I think about myself. To help out my family members at home I can help with my sisters by doing stuff for them. TO help out others I can help with homework and do teamwork to help them with other stuff. I can also help by packing bags of food to give to a food drive or other places to give food and supplies to the homeless people.

    ReplyDelete
  22. In order to make a difference in today's society. I can help family members who aren't able to do things like cleaning, gardening and yard work. This will make me feel great in return and I will always know that I did a good deed for them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would leave a bowl of food outside for the strays, that way they can go at least one more night without starving. It would help me sleep better knowing that they were full and that I was the reason why.

    ReplyDelete
  24. One small change I could make is give compliments to people. This would not only help people have a better/good day, but it's so simple to do that anybody can do it. This would make a difference by influencing others to be nice too. Most people say they don't like the violence in the world, so instead of wishing for no violence why not simply say a kind thing to someone to end it. This would not only make that person feel good, but it would also make you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Instead of judging someone based on only a small part of them, I want to give a compliment to someone each day. Even though a compliment seems so insignificant, it can make a huge impact on someone's life. Many people struggle with issues daily, and something as simple as giving someone else a compliment can brighten up their day, and help them get past their struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Something that I could do is not wasting food. By not wasting food, landfills would be less full of food. Along with not wasting food, I could start to recycle. Recycling could also reduce the amount of trash in landfills. I could start recycling paper, cans, and other plastic containers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. A small change I can make is to help someone else, from scooping another's driveway to giving them back the money they dropped on the ground you can make someone's day. Doing something for someone else would not only change the world little by little but it would let you pass the good deed onto someone else so it influences them to do something good for another.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think by complimenting people everyday, it will make a change and everyone will be happier. By complimenting people, its makes them happy and they will compliment others. This will continue through our school and community and hopefully make a change in people's' lives.

    ReplyDelete
  29. One thing that I could do everyday to make a difference is helping someone if they are in need. The first thing that I could do is help someone at the store by carrying their things to their car. Another thing that I could do is clean up trash around town to help the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  30. To change something small I could compliment some.Doing that would possibly make them want to compliment someone else. I also could help my sister with her homework. If I help her with her homework then she might not have as many problems or difficulties. She might also get a 100% and not a 99%.

    ReplyDelete
  31. One thing that I could do everyday to change the world is a random act of kindness, whether that be picking up a book that someone dropped, borrowing a pencil to someone, or helping someone with their homework.

    ReplyDelete
  32. One thing I could do to change the world or someone's life is help people out, compliment them because you never know what is going on in their life. If you know someone is feeling bad about themselves and want to commit suicide help them, guide them away from doing that and most importantly...be their friend.

    ReplyDelete
  33. One small change that I can do every day to make a change is helping others with their assignments. I could also compliment others so that they will feel better. If you do one small change it will catch onto others, and they will do a small change and soon everybody will make a small change, creating a better world to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  34. One thing that I could do everyday is do my homework. I could do this every day because I will learn a little more, I won't get in trouble, and I can get a good grade. Also, doing my homework can boost up my report cards.

    ReplyDelete
  35. TO change something small daily, I could argue with parents more and except tasks for me to do. I could do what I am told and not argue when an adult tells me to do something.I could do all my jobs and not complain about the time consuming minutes it would take.

    ReplyDelete
  36. To change something small in the world, I would change the fact that there are hungry people living on the streets and kids who are dying of hunger. I would go buy food and then give it to them. I would also give them some money to buy clothes and maybe some more food.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Something small I could do to help the world would be, to possibly grow my own plants. Such as trees, vegetables, flowers and multiple diffrent kinds of seeds. This would help the earth and sorta humanity by providing food, and oxygen from the trees and other plants I may grow. Also this could keep the earth 'greener' and healthier. It Could also provide food for wild animals and such.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Something small I could do to help change the world or to help someone is just saying hello to that person with a smile to make them feel good.I can also help around the house with cleaning when my mom has to work late.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Something small I could do to help change the world or to help someone is just saying hello to that person with a smile to make them feel good.I can also help around the house with cleaning when my mom has to work late.

    ReplyDelete
  41. How I can change the world is do some good for others and clean it up by picking up trash and recycling and I could help by shoveling elderly's driveways and helping them to there car and help them shop for groceries and help put there groceries in there car and help them across the street

    ReplyDelete
  42. I could've given a letter to a friend. It's simple and friendly. It makes them feel better. If everyone is a little bit kinder, the world is already a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  43. To change the world one day at a time I could do something simple like recycle. Many things we throw away especially at school are papers. Even at home I know I have stacks of recyclable papers. I really think it could help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  44. One small change I can make each day to make a difference is to donate a penny to the poor. After awhile I will have donated a dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  45. To change the world I am going to help out the environment by recycling as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  46. To change the world, you can simply just start a chain of kindness or just compliment someone to start a chain of kindness. You can make someone's day just by saying hi to them.

    ReplyDelete
  47. To change the world I would want to help other people and listen to what other people have to say when times get tuff and they don't want to go to an adult to tell them what is happening because they are scared of that they would say.

    ReplyDelete
  48. One way that I could change the world at school is give everyone a complement. Do one good deed for the day. Just by telling someone simply that you like their outfit could make or break their day. By doing this it could make a lot more people happy and cause less sadness all around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  49. One change that I could do is to compliment people. Complimenting others can go a long way and build their confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I could be more respectful to people. I could Find better ways to dissare. I could helps others when needed. I could recycle more.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am going to change this world by helping others when they need it. I will help homeless people if they need money to get something to eat and get back to there feet. I will help out a friend if they are struggling with there homework.

    ReplyDelete
  52. One small thing that I could do to help the world is, help out more in my comunity. I could do more recycling and help out elderly people.

    ReplyDelete
  53. To change the world i am going to help people out that need It. Another way is to get my homework done every night and if we get extra credit assignments do them so i can keep my grade up and never fail and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Everyone is right about the world there is a lot of hate. Some people think people bully because there is something wrong in there life. So maybe notes in the lockers giving them a complement. One nice thing can change a whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  55. To change the world I will do dishes to help mom and dad. I will help mom fold clothes. Also I will help clean up after are puppy named holly, take her out side when she wants to go bathroom, give her food, a drink,play with her, have her calm down so she can take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  56. One way I could make a difference in the world is to leave a small message inside someone's locker every day. I feel like this could make someone's day brighter and even make their day. Whenever I got a note on my locker it made me feel like someone thought of me. Leaving someone a note or message is a great way to make a person's day brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  57. One small thing that I could do everyday that would make a differance would be spending 15 minutes each day rereading my homework or studing for test. Then if I do this I could get better grades and improve my chances of going to college. Going to college is huge because then you can get a career and become wealthy. Being wealthy is huge because then you dont have as stessful life as you would if you were poor.

    ReplyDelete
  58. One small way that I can make a difference in my community and in my life, is by going to the nursing home and talking and building relationships with the elderly. Sometimes people may think differently about elderly just because they are old, but they aren't different from us. When they are in the nursing home, not a lot of people meet and talk to them. They need and deserve some company, that I hope to give them. I could also bring my rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  59. One small change that I can make in this world is picking up any trash that I see/find anywhere. This could help animals, us as people, and our environment.

    ReplyDelete
  60. One small thing I could do to make a difference is if I were to go to the store and someone was having some trouble carrying out groceries, I could help them carry them out to their car.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Simply just saying hi to someone could make them smile. That one small thing basically made someone's day. And if you do this, they'll do it to someone else and make their day. After a while you've started a chain reaction of kindness and have changed the world!

    ReplyDelete
  62. One small thing that could make a difference in the world, and that I can do is give others complimants about how they are and what they do. Not a lot of people think that one small thing can make a difference, but it can.

    ReplyDelete
  63. One small thing that I can make a difference everyday is that I could get a hair cut, to send it to locks of love and help little kids with cancer. For all of those kids who don't have any hair. And then they can be happy and thats why I would do this.

    ReplyDelete
  64. One small change that I can do to make a difference in the world is to volunteer at the animal shelter in Columbus. I would help them take care of the animals in anyway that I am able, and give a part of my love to animals that don't have homes.

    ReplyDelete
  65. One small thing that I could do to make a difference in the world is to help an elderly person who needs help with there groceries. This a great way to make a difference because it is small but yet so powerful and if someones sees me doing it and wants to do the same thing then they can, and then someone else sees it happened and they help. So basically it would be like starting a chain reaction spreading throughout the world.

    ReplyDelete
  66. One small thing I can do to make a difference in the world, is by lending a hand to the people that need it. No one can get through this life and call it a success alone. Everyone needs someone, even if it is just one person, to help them through the battles that we may face every day.

    ReplyDelete
  67. A small thing that I could do is to help people that need advice by giving them ideas and hope.

    ReplyDelete
  68. One thing I could do to make a difference in the world is to show a little kindness to someone each day. It could be a compliment, holding the door, or helping them out with something. Just showing a little kindness could make a big difference in the world and someone's life.

    ReplyDelete
  69. One thing I could do to help is to recycle. I could recycle pop bottles or cans. Recycling could help the world by not having so much pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  70. One thing I could do to make a difference in the world is to start a chain reaction. I could be kind to 3 people or more then those 3 people will be nice to 3 more people and it continues till the world is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  71. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  72. One way I could change the world is to be helpful to people who need it. If I see someone who may be having a bad day I could ask what may be wrong or try to cheer them up. If somebody is having problems on an assignment I could help them out some. Small things like these may make life worth living to those people.

    ReplyDelete
  73. one small thing that I could do to change the world is to volenteer to help some people. h

    ReplyDelete