In thirty years from now I will be the owner of my own restaurant and have a wife and kids with my big house and a fancy car worth a lot of money. Finally, I hope i will have a pet that does anything.
In 30 year I want to work on my construction business as a architect and or coach my 2 kids baseball or softball team. What does the future hold for me . . . to be an architect and be very successful and try to live in Nebraska unless life or business has me move.
This question is a very powerful question. And it means a lot to me what my future will be in 30 years. I have been thinking, brainstorming, anything I can do to think about what I want my future to be. And I have picked a few things. In 30 years I will be 43, and I would want to be happily married and with 1 - 2 kids. Also I would want to be a successful architect. I would of wanted to have been part of large buildings, smaller buildings and even my own house. I also would love to be handy man and live a decently sized house with security. Next, If an architect wouldn't work, I would like to be an engineer. I would repair cars, and if it got more known, and people were satisfied I would open a large garage with all the essentials I would need to repair cars. Also I would hire people to help me.
30 years from now, I would be 42 years old. I would have a job and own a house. In 30 years I'll have children and a spouse. I'll be driving and go to grandma's house. 30 years from now, I will live by the Niobrara river. I would work at a hospital and live in a beautiful house. I would have two beautiful children and a handsome spouse. I'll be driving a great car and go to grandma's house.
In 30 years I will be 43. I would really like to have a successful job as a chef. I would also really like to have my own restaurant. In thirty years I would also love to have a family that consisted of some kids, husband, husky, cow, and if my cat will still be here. Yes, a cow. I just think it would be fun and a challenge to teach the cow some tricks. It is possible. I would also like to live in the country with many acres of land and, a barn.
30 years from now I will be 43 years old. I would like to be married with 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. I will have a 5 bedroom house with a game room and movie area. I will be living on a farm or in a small town with dogs, and cats. I will own 3 fourwheelers, a camper, and I will have a garden and grow pumpkins.And I will own a jacked up grey chevy pickup.
In 30 years I will be 42 years old.When that time comes I want to have been through 6 to 4 years of college at UNL and have a masters degree in Architecture.If I can't become an Architect I want to become a Historian because I really like history adn teching other people about history.I want to live in Nebraska or Massachusetts.I want to have a large house that I designed and a pool.I want to own A Dodge Challenger RT and a Ford Shelby.
The question "What will you be doing in 30 years" and "What does your future hold" is something quite difficult to answer. All we have as kids are visions, hopes that these futures will happen. Right now do we path out our future for 30 years. In 30 years I'll be 42 years. I will have a college degree in architecture or physical therapy. ( I haven't figured it out yet. ) I will be living on the edge of Omaha, in the nice the mansions, with my husband and 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, with two adopted. My husband and I will be happily married and always stand up for each other. We will have a dog or two and maybe have a fighter dog to protect us. Right next to us will be my best friend Zoe. We will be with each other no matter what, we will find a way to find each other. She will have long hair and have almost the same future as I up above. Now talking about my job. If I were to become an architect, I would hope to be the CEO, like my uncle, and draw many designs that interest not only other people, by my co-workers. These designs would take off, and it would show my creative side. Now if I were to become a physical therapist, I would help as many people as possible. I would hope to be the friendly face you see when you walk into my office and to be really polite and helpful. This skill would also help with my kids if they got hurt and I had to take a look. Some hobbies I would like to know is how to cook and how to be creative and fun with my kids. But how do I make all of this a reality. I start now. I work hard to get a good degree and be successful in life. These goals are only the beginning. What will you be in 30 years?
In 30 years from now I will be 42. I want a successful job. I want to live in Brady, Ne. In Jartop Ranch. Have 11 miles around the house and do lots of things outside. Take rangers everyday and go feed our animals. We will have cows, prairie david's, mules,Turkeys, Mule deer, and donkeys. I will live in a house that has big living room and kitchen. 7 beds and baths so family and friends can stay over. That's were I want to be in thirty years.
What will I be doing in 30 years? No one will ever know what they will be doing in 30 years until that time arrives because destiny changes. Maybe they know what they would like to do in 30 years but other than that they are not for sure that will happen. For me I don't really know what I am going to be doing in 30 years, I hope I don't die in an accident or something. I would like to have a nice car and a beautiful house. I also want to travel to many places around the world. Right now I am not sure what career I will be in but whatever it is I want to graduate from college with a really good degree and I want to be successful at whatever I do. In 30 years from now I want to be in Africa or somewhere in the east helping kids.
In 30 years I will be 43. I would happily be married and have 1-2 kids. Jobs I would have are an animator and if that doesn't work out beta testing is my next option. I would have a small to medium large house. A nice car that runs great. Also I would have had 6 years of college first before anything. I would also have a 1-2 pets. A hyper dog and a lazy cat preferably. I would also be the guy anyone could count on. The future isn't here yet though. So I will have to work to reach my goals. Trust me I will.
In 30 years, I want my life to be successful. with my family and my job. I want to have a medical degree in veterinarian medicine and specialize in dogs. I will own the veterinary clinic and be the head veterinarian. I will come to my home inWagner South Dakota driving a black Chevy Silverado I will be greeted by my children and loving wife. I will have a home designedly my brother who is an architect. I will go outside and play with my 2 dogs. A Siberian Husky and Doberman pinscher. I will also feed my horse.
In 30 years I will sherrif and I always wanted to be a sheriff because I think it would be fun. And in my 30 years I will have kids of my own and not adopt someone because it is harsh to the kid who is adoptive. I will get married to a nice guy who will respect me as a woman. And I will get a degree for my job and get a big house that we could live in.
I will have a car that is a mustang which is my favorite car and the color of the car would be blue. Then I would travel for fun and to see my family most of all because I love them. I will have 2 dogs a husky that has a white coat with blue eyes and a german shepard that has a darker coat with brown eyes. And I will have children I hope one is a girl and a boy. The girl name is Faith and boy names is Alexander I hope this really Happens. - Madison
In thirty years from now I will be the owner of my own restaurant and have a wife and kids with my big house and a fancy car worth a lot of money.
ReplyDeleteFinally, I hope i will have a pet that does anything.
David
In 30 year I want to work on my construction business as a architect and or coach my 2 kids baseball or softball team. What does the future hold for me . . . to be an architect and be very successful and try to live in Nebraska unless life or business has me move.
ReplyDeleteThis question is a very powerful question. And it means a lot to me what my future will be in 30 years. I have been thinking, brainstorming, anything I can do to think about what I want my future to be. And I have picked a few things.
ReplyDeleteIn 30 years I will be 43, and I would want to be happily married and with 1 - 2 kids. Also I would want to be a successful architect. I would of wanted to have been part of large buildings, smaller buildings and even my own house. I also would love to be handy man and live a decently sized house with security.
Next, If an architect wouldn't work, I would like to be an engineer. I would repair cars, and if it got more known, and people were satisfied I would open a large garage with all the essentials I would need to repair cars. Also I would hire people to help me.
30 years from now, I would be 42 years old. I would have a job and own a house. In 30 years I'll have children and a spouse. I'll be driving and go to grandma's house.
ReplyDelete30 years from now, I will live by the Niobrara river. I would work at a hospital and live in a beautiful house. I would have two beautiful children and a handsome spouse. I'll be driving a great car and go to grandma's house.
- Jasmyne McDonald-Gebert
In 30 years I will be 43. I would really like to have a successful job as a chef. I would also really like to have my own restaurant. In thirty years I would also love to have a family that consisted of some kids, husband, husky, cow, and if my cat will still be here. Yes, a cow. I just think it would be fun and a challenge to teach the cow some tricks. It is possible. I would also like to live in the country with many acres of land and, a barn.
ReplyDelete30 years from now I will be 43 years old.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be married with 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. I will have a 5 bedroom house with a game room and movie area. I will be living on a farm or in a small town with dogs, and cats. I will own 3 fourwheelers, a camper, and I will have a garden and grow pumpkins.And I will own a jacked up grey chevy pickup.
In 30 years I will be 42 years old.When that time comes I want to have been through 6 to 4 years of college at UNL and have a masters degree in Architecture.If I can't become an Architect I want to become a Historian because I really like history adn teching other people about history.I want to live in Nebraska or Massachusetts.I want to have a large house that I designed and a pool.I want to own A Dodge Challenger RT and a Ford Shelby.
ReplyDeleteThe question "What will you be doing in 30 years" and "What does your future hold" is something quite difficult to answer. All we have as kids are visions, hopes that these futures will happen. Right now do we path out our future for 30 years. In 30 years I'll be 42 years. I will have a college degree in architecture or physical therapy. ( I haven't figured it out yet. ) I will be living on the edge of Omaha, in the nice the mansions, with my husband and 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, with two adopted. My husband and I will be happily married and always stand up for each other. We will have a dog or two and maybe have a fighter dog to protect us. Right next to us will be my best friend Zoe. We will be with each other no matter what, we will find a way to find each other. She will have long hair and have almost the same future as I up above. Now talking about my job. If I were to become an architect, I would hope to be the CEO, like my uncle, and draw many designs that interest not only other people, by my co-workers. These designs would take off, and it would show my creative side. Now if I were to become a physical therapist, I would help as many people as possible. I would hope to be the friendly face you see when you walk into my office and to be really polite and helpful. This skill would also help with my kids if they got hurt and I had to take a look. Some hobbies I would like to know is how to cook and how to be creative and fun with my kids. But how do I make all of this a reality. I start now. I work hard to get a good degree and be successful in life. These goals are only the beginning. What will you be in 30 years?
ReplyDeleteIn 30 years from now I will be 42. I want a successful job. I want to live in Brady, Ne. In Jartop Ranch. Have 11 miles around the house and do lots of things outside. Take rangers everyday and go feed our animals. We will have cows, prairie david's, mules,Turkeys, Mule deer, and donkeys. I will live in a house that has big living room and kitchen. 7 beds and baths so family and friends can stay over. That's were I want to be in thirty years.
ReplyDeleteI want 2 dogs, 1 cat, a couple squirrels. It would be cool to have weird animals.
ReplyDeleteWhat will I be doing in 30 years? No one will ever know what they will be doing in 30 years until that time arrives because destiny changes. Maybe they know what they would like to do in 30 years but other than that they are not for sure that will happen. For me I don't really know what I am going to be doing in 30 years, I hope I don't die in an accident or something. I would like to have a nice car and a beautiful house. I also want to travel to many places around the world. Right now I am not sure what career I will be in but whatever it is I want to graduate from college with a really good degree and I want to be successful at whatever I do. In 30 years from now I want to be in Africa or somewhere in the east helping kids.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn 30 years I will be 43. I would happily be married and have 1-2 kids. Jobs I would have are an animator and if that doesn't work out beta testing is my next option. I would have a small to medium large house. A nice car that runs great. Also I would have had 6 years of college first before anything. I would also have a 1-2 pets. A hyper dog and a lazy cat preferably. I would also be the guy anyone could count on. The future isn't here yet though. So I will have to work to reach my goals. Trust me I will.
ReplyDeleteIn 30 years, I want my life to be successful. with my family and my job. I want to have a medical degree in veterinarian medicine and specialize in dogs. I will own the veterinary clinic and be the head veterinarian.
ReplyDeleteI will come to my home inWagner South Dakota driving a black Chevy Silverado I will be greeted by my children and loving wife. I will have a home designedly my brother who is an architect. I will go outside and play with my 2 dogs. A Siberian Husky and Doberman pinscher. I will also feed my horse.
In 30 years I will sherrif and I always wanted to be a sheriff because I think it would be fun. And in my 30 years I will have kids of my own and not adopt someone because it is harsh to the kid who is adoptive. I will get married to a nice guy who will respect me as a woman. And I will get a degree for my job and get a big house that we could live in.
ReplyDeleteI will have a car that is a mustang which is my favorite car and the color of the car would be blue. Then I would travel for fun and to see my family most of all because I love them. I will have 2 dogs a husky that has a white coat with blue eyes and a german shepard that has a darker coat with brown eyes. And I will have children I hope one is a girl and a boy. The girl name is Faith and boy names is Alexander I hope this really Happens. - Madison