Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thursday


Words have the power to create friendships and destroy countries. How are your words powerful, and how can you use them in a positive way? Which has a stronger impact on those around you: words or actions? Why? Respond to the question and to at least two other peers.

167 comments:

  1. Words are powerful because it can make a kids day brighter, even an adult. It makes people feel good and helps their day and let them know you care. I would say both are even. You have to take action to use words. With action it help show that you truly care but words do it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use them in a positive way to make people happy when they are down. Words because what you say can influence them or make them give up. You can change peoples by using your words. You can change the world by what you say and do. You can help people by what you say. You should always use good words. Like the saying" If you have nothing good to say don't say it at all!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tell how wordss affect and help you explained that.

      Delete
    2. You have very good reasons on how words can be powerful.

      Delete
  3. You can use words in a very nice way to cheer others up. People think words are just to talk but they can also have a big affect on those around. In my opinion both can have a big impact on people. That man would agree with both I think that he liked the money, but he liked the kind thing that the women did to help him. If I were that man I would thank that lady more than the money. People are always using bad words for a cruel thing when really you can use them for a kind environment and not a cruel one ever.Words help others when they are sad or down. Actions can help to but not always for better causes. Some people like that man had many people walking by him. Until there lady came bye and help him retriever more money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you because you have very good points and they are all relating to each other.

      Delete
  4. If someone is homeless you can help them by writing a sign for them. Your words can make them smile and laugh not be in a cranky mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you because you can write something nicer

      Delete
  5. The words you say mean a lot to people they worry about the words people say.Nice and powerful words give a positive reaction to most people.Bad or mean words do not get a positive reaction.Words usually have a greater impact than actions.Words mean a lot to many people and actions mean a lot to some but words are said more than bad actions happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those words where powerful because a lot of people help that guy out and you can use them in a positive way. Some of the words she put on that sign could of been hurtful.actions because you can hurt someone with the actions you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Words are powerful because they can either make somebody's day or completely ruin it. You can use words in a positive way by telling somebody they look nice, or simply just say good day. Words have a bigger impact because it doesn't use violence and nobody can get physically hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Josh you had some good examples and you said some good things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Riley. He has many good points and I agree with them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Words are powerful on the way you use them like that lady in the video, she changed the meaning of that sign so the man could have money.Words have the stronger impact because words can change someones lives.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dalton has good detail of why he think words have a big affect on those around you. I agree with his points, except for when he said he like the money but didn't say he liked the girl more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Because when you say something important that someone doesn't or does have people start to notice what is going on more and more. You can use your words in a positive way by giving them something to look forward to like they might get a big reward for doing something so small or they might get some serious help from someone that they have never met before. I think that words and actions both have the same impact, but I think that words have a better advantage because they really tell what you are trying to do and other people aren't trying to guess what you are trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Using powerful words or positive words is the best thing you can do. Positive and powerful words can make someones day. Doing other isn't good, you will bring them down and its just a bad feeling doing it or receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you because that is all you can do

      Delete
    2. I agree with you because all you want is to make someones day.

      Delete
    3. I agree because it is good to use positive words to make someone feel better.

      Delete
  15. If you use your words in a powerful way then people might follow you and be inspired. If you use words in a positive way then people will like you because you aren't being mean and then your actions will be better. I think that if you have a positive way of thinking then people would like you because you would make the world a better place. I think actions because you can change someones sign like the woman did to the homeless blind man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you because of the positivity.

      Delete
  16. Being positive is so much better than being negative. The best part of being positive is spreading it. It is a little harder to spread positivity than it is to spread negative.
    Words are also really important. Words can make or break someones day. Like saying hi to a mentally challenged. I don't know if you know this but you just made his/her day so much better. Just think if everyone was positive the world would be all flowers, but there is negativity in the world. We can't make everyone but word by word we can make negativity to positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those words where powerful because a lot of people help that guy out and you can use them in a positive way. Some of the words she put on that sign could of been hurtful.actions because you can hurt someone with the actions you do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that words can change people's lives. Mean and offensive words, can offend people, because you never know what they are going through. Kind words can help people, and can even inspire people. When you use kind words, you might just brighten someone's day. In my opinion, actions have a stronger impact, because discouraging actions can make people think that they are not worth it. But on the other hand, kind actions are way more powerful and can change the way people look at things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that words can change people's lives. I also agree that mean words can offend people.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you that words can change people's lives, like it did in the video.

      Delete
    3. I agree that words can change people and affect their day.

      Delete
  19. People use their words to purposely persuade people, make people happy, or even deliberately anger others around them. One way to make your words powerful is to set a mood with your words to let your listener know how you feel about the topic. Normally some would say that actions speak louder then words but in some situations, words can in fact play a bigger part in situations. Sometimes words can persuade people to think like you think, making them aid your cause and making you more likely to become successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, that you have to set a mood with your words to really show the full meaning.

      Delete
    2. I agree that actions speak louder than words in some situations.

      Delete
    3. I agree that action speak louder than words and that you set the mood with you words

      Delete
  20. I think my words are powerful because everyone's words are powerful. They are just more powerful when you use them right. You can use words to make someones day or say something nice to them. That is why words are stronger than action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you that when using the right words you can really make someone's day.

      Delete
  21. Words mean a lot to people. Saying one wrong thing can completely change people's thoughts on you. Using words in the correct, positive way can really help you in life. You can make new friends, change your reputation, or just be a better person all with just your words. However, I feel that actions speak louder than words. Some great leaders in sports don't talk very much, but their actions teach and show everyone else on the team. So just remember to watch your words, and actions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, people can look at you different ways when you use different words

      Delete
    2. I agree with you, when you said that actions speak louder than words.

      Delete
  22. Using good words will bring attention to your reader, I think actions have better impacts on people because they are more powerful than words.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Word choice can change how people look at it. The words she chose to put on the cardboard change how people saw this man and these people wanted to help him. the woman who wrote on the sign could have wrote something hurtful but she helped and wrote with more powerful words that helped the man. Many people would have just walked past and not give anything but as people saw those words they wanted to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good... . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

      Delete
    2. I think you have a good point with saying that she could have been hurtful, but chose to help instead.

      Delete
  24. I agree with you Will D, very much so.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You can use positive words to help someone out. For example, if you had a sad friend you wouldn't say things that would keep he/her sad. I think actions are more powerful around here because people try doing things instead of saying things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that words can be used to help someone out and change the way they feel.

      Delete
    2. Yes luis you are very correct.

      Delete
  26. Our words are powerful because they can cause problems or marvelous things to happen. If you say the wrong thing, something negative could happen. A good analogy to use would be the game of hangman- by saying the wrong words, you could end up seriously hurting someone. If you say the right words, you could have a positive impact on the world. By using your words in a positive manner, you could inspire many people and maybe even brighten their day. Words have a stronger impact than actions because words come from the heart. If you verbally and personally compliment someone, the other person knows you truly admire something about them. If you try to compliment someone by giving a thumbs up or using some other action, confusion could occur and they would not know what you mean. Words are stronger because they are right to the point while actions could be interpreted in many ways and even cause confusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Our words can change so many things!

      Delete
    2. Yes! Always stay positive!

      Delete
  27. Some words can be very powerful and motivating. You just have to know how to use them correctly and in a positive way. Using words in a positive way can be challenging to some people. I think actions have a bigger impact because showing that you care with a nice gesture and in a positive way can go a long ways, but some words that you say to others that you think are nice and positive may not be positive to other people and may take those words the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that some words can be very powerful and motivating.

      Delete
  28. Words are powerful because of the way you use them. If you use words in a kind and positive way, you could build someone's self-esteem or turn a bad day into a great one. On the other hand, if you use your words to be mean or to hurt someone, it can destroy how they picture themselves and they could become introverted or lash out on other people, creating a chain of emotional destruction. Most people don't realise what effect their words have on other people and think that they can't hurt or help anyone. Because of this, we tend to say whatever we feel like, whenever we feel like it. Most people that don't understand that words can affect people think that the only way to hurt someone is physically, through actions. Unfortunately, that's not true. Words and actions both affect people. Body language, the words you speak, and actions you take can all be helpful or harmful in their own ways. I don't think that one or the other has more effect. I believe that it depends on the situation and the people that are involved. Some people take more offense to words than others and some people could care less. The same thing happens with actions; it just depends on the person and possibly what mood they're in, how they're feeling that day, events that currently happened, etc. I think that people should be more aware of their actions and words because they both can have an effect on people: positive or negative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you said it can have a positive OR NEGATIVE effect on people around you. It's true that people can take offense and get hurt from words. Sometimes the truth hurts, and that's why we should think before we do AND SAY. Great job, Allie.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you when you said that both words and actions affect people.

      Delete
    3. I agree than you can use them positively or negatively. Also, I see what you mean that it just depends on the person and what mood they're in.

      Delete
  29. Words are powerful because you can either brighten someones day with them, or you could ruin someones day with them. You can use words in a positive way by like how the lady in the video wrote on a homeless mans sign. I think that words have a stronger impact on those around you because when you use words it could brighten someones day or just ruin it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that words can brighten someones day.

      Delete
  30. Words are powerful because they can touch people in an emotional way but I think that actions are more powerful than words. I think this because actions are physical and words are just verbal and can't do as much as actions can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colby, I think this is a REALLY good point given, but I think you could use more back up.

      Delete
  31. Words can be powerful in many different ways, some words could put a positive or negative affect on people. When using words in a positive manner, you could help someone and/or you could make their day. I think actions, however, have a greater impact than words. I think with words, if you said something wrong, you can always apologize. On the other hand, if you make a negative action than you can never take that back and people can always remember what you did. Also, if your action was positive, people will always remember what you did and how you made it happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Macy. Actions do speak louder than words.

      Delete
  32. Our words are extremely powerful because they can affect everybody. Using them in a positive way is very important, we should help each other, not knock them down. Our words leave more of an impact, people remember what we say more than what we do. Evidence of physical harm will go away, but emotional harm stays. they also have an impact on our reputation, you can go around being the person who ruined somebody's day, or the person who made somebody's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true about that words can affect anyone.

      Delete
  33. Everyone's words have the power to create landslides. What the woman did in the video was incredible. It is amazing how you can paraphrase a sentence into a condensed speech. Even the simplest thoughts can be stretched into a beautiful movement. I believe that actions are smaller than words. Think of all the fights in the world. Even the small physical fight you had with your sibling probably started with a few words of teasing. You can use powerful words in a positive way by making a movement of good. If you use strong and moving words, people will be more likely to listen and filter your positive words to do good to others in their life. Words are extremely powerful, and they can move mountains. Don't take this power for granted because it can result in terror or total peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Josie. Words can be used in positive ways with a movement of good. People would more likely take your good words into situations than your wrong words.

      Delete
  34. Words can change people's lives. Mean words can be offensive to people because you never know there situation. Nice words can brighten a persons day, make them happy, and feel better about themselves, the world and the people around them. I think words have a stronger impact on people. Bad words can make people do things they dont want to do and make them think they arn't right. Good words can make a persons day, then they would be more joyful and happy and would care on those words and make good actions out of it. Quotes have one of the biggest impacts on people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, you shouldn't say mean word to somebody because you don't know their situatioin

      Delete
    2. I agree with you Rachael. Mean words can be offensive to others and the people who use those words, shouldn't because they do not know what the other is going through. Good words can make a person happy, make their day, or be more joyful.

      Delete
  35. Words are very very powerful. People often use them in the wrong way, but the people who do, make an impact in other peoples lives. Words take a very large impact on peoples lives. Many people never forget what words you have said to them, the good and the bad. The people who use words in a positive way, are helping the people around them. Peoples positive words, can inspire the others to do something great, or get them through a long day. When others tell others something positive, it has a much larger impact on them than it does on you. A simple hello could make a person feel appreciated or imporant. Using words in a positive way, can be much easier than using negative words. Words have a much stronger impact on peoples lives than actions do. The action can fade away and be forgotten, but words can be remember for a life time. Words can change a persons point of view and how the act to others people. The action that the person has done, can be forgotten or put aside. Words though, always linger in a persons memory longer than actions will. Positive words can help a person stay strong and keep positive. The people who use positive words to another, don't know that they are making that person feel appreciated and welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, word do have a large impact on people's lives.

      Delete
    2. Word have an impact on peoples lives for sure.

      Delete
    3. They do have a giant impact on people lives.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  36. You can use your words to help people and do things that other people can not do. It would be like the video it is a beautiful day but I can't see it.So you can have the power to change something and make it so that it helps something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some words can even hurt people like what aanthony said

      Delete
  37. Words can be powerful because they can help or hurt. If you say positive things it just might brighten up someones day. That is how you use your words in a positive way. The thing that has the most impact on people around me is my words. That just proves how powerful words are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree some words can hurt others.

      Delete
  38. Our words are powerful because we can use them for good or for bad. I can use them in a positive way by lifting someone up when they are having a bad day. It just depends on the situation to know if words or actions have a stronger impact. There's a saying, actions speak louder than words, but it can be the other way around. Whichever one I decide, I need to make sure I use it for the good of myself and others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Clayton because you can make someones day by using powerful words to make them feel positive about themselves.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Clayton because you can make someones day by using powerful words to make them feel positive about themselves.

      Delete
  39. Words are powerful cause they can help others. It could help people if they are blind homeless. So they can raise money to help each other

    ReplyDelete
  40. My words are powerful because I use descriptive words that most people can understand.I can use powerful words to put them in a positive way by replacing them with words that are not as powerful and it will get more peoples attention.I think words can have a bigger impact because your actions can mislead people of thinking other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are descriptive words.

      Delete
  41. They can be powerful in many ways, good or bad ways. If they are good, you can make their life better. If it is bad, it can make their life bad. If you keep telling them negative things, then you will just bring them down. It's important to think what your going to say before you say it.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Words are very powerful. Most of the time they are used in harsh ways. But sometimes there is good in it. A lot of time there is good in it. Your words are powerful. Very powerful. Anything you say can impact a persons life. Even just by saying one word it will make a huge impact. Many people remeber what you have said. Even from 20 years from now they will remeber. The things you say that are bad will leave a larger impact then the good. Just always remeber to say nice things and not to be harsh cause trust me it will come back to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that when people say something bad it leaves a larger impact on the person they said it to.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you, words do leave a remark on people and mostly when they are very descriptive and they came from your heart. So if you want to impact someone with your words and you don't really care about writing it because you hate school. Then you probably won't impact them because your words don't come from your heart when you don't care about something.

      Delete
    3. I agree with Skylar powerful words can either make someones day or destroy it.I also agree with her because words can have a huge impact on any person.

      Delete
  43. Words are powerful because they show how you feel and what you think. You can use your words in a powerful way by saying something nice to someone and brightening their day. You can also use your words to stand up for people and help them. In my opinion, actions have a stronger impact than words do. Words still have a big impact, but if your actions don't back up words or send a different message than what you say, your words will not mean as much. If your actions and your words send the same message then they can be very powerful together.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Words can have a huge impact on the world. In my mind actions have a much greater effect. The women wrote the sign, and didn't just say I will. You can promise everything you want, but until you do it your words mean nothing. People say the pen is mightier than the sword, but can a pen cut a sword in half? Words can be powerful though. Promises give hope and speech give people the power to do what they didn't know they could. Although you can say a lot of inspirational things with words, they mean absolutely nothing til someone can actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true and inspiring.

      Delete
    2. I agree that even though words are powerful, your actions can be even more powerful.

      Delete
    3. True and very inspirational.

      Delete
  45. Words are very powerful. They can be used for good and bad. People often use them for the bad, words can make a serious impact on peoples lives if you use them in a hurtful way. You often want to taste your own words before you spit them out. Think about the words and how you would feel if it was said to you. If you think it would hurt your feelings then don't say it too others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true its not even funny.

      Delete
  46. Words are more powerful than actions because depending on how the person feels its the way they feel about them. Example if I'm happy and I read something I will look at it positively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Daphne.

      Delete
    2. Yes Daphne, choosing your actions carefully makes a big difference.

      Delete
  47. Every word has its own meaning.Each word you say is powerful enough to make someones day or destroy it.The words can be powerful the way you say it.You can use them in a good way by never saying something that doesn't belong in the conversation.Words have a stronger impact because actions you have to think before you do it but words you just say what you think.The words you tell someone is the best thing you can tell them.You either compliment them on something or don't say anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  48. They are very powerful because when you speak people take it to heart. This means they take it personally. If your mad at someone else but put your anger towards them they will feel as if your mad at them. When in fact, your not and you just need to vent to someone you trust. You can use them in a positive way by encouraging others not discouraging them. Also you can speak good of people that are looked down upon. You can tell people about how good of a person they really are. You can also even help introduce people to others and help them get to know each other. They may even become good friends. Words or actions speak louder? Both have a huge impact but actions are slightly more important because you can say one thing but mean another. Like if you say you are sorry but don't show it in how you act they are going to know your not really sorry. Also if you say things that are nice to someone and tell them your friends then turn around and talk badly about them to other people and treating them really poorly behind their back. Then they are liable to believe you don't mean anything you say. Or if you are friends with someone and you are always nice to their face and you used to be loyal behind their back but now you turned around and are constantly backstabbing them and lieing and talking bad about them then they will think they should not of trust you from the beginning and that you probably lied the whole time you guys were friends.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Words have a great impact on people. Words have a way of changing someone else's point of view.Your words can change anything that you want it to.Your action has an effect on people, too. When you help someone out with getting money to live.Everybody can change at least one person's mind.People will forget the words you have said to them either the good or the bad.You could use strong words to have the people remember more.

    ReplyDelete
  50. By doing something small, it could change someone's day. Choosing your words and actions carefully, in case you will have to "eat" them later. By just saying "hello" to them, it will make their day! Always make someone feel good about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should always think about how what you might say will influence things around you, and if you say something bad, you might have to face it later.

      Delete
  51. Words are very powerful, in both good and bad ways. If used in a correct way, words can make a person's day or make them think about their lives and the world around them. Sometimes words are more powerful than actions, but sometimes actions are more powerful than words. It depends on the situation. If there is a situation, there might be words spoken before action, making words more powerful. Words can inspire action, and action can start discussion, spawning a chain of either good or bad events.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I say both because you should always say nice things and for actions I say that you can do bad things and good things because bad people in that case could take the money and good people would give money or pray or do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think words have a more powerful impact on people than actions. I think this because if someone were to come up and look at your clothes and nod their head and walk away, you might think they are being a little creepy. If someone were to come up to you and tell you they like your outfit, you would feel good about yourself. This shows that words are powerful. If you say something mean to someone, it's really going to hurt their feelings. If you say something nice it could completely change their day around. So, use words in a positive way or people won't want to be around you if you're negative all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you I think words have a more powerful impact on people than actions do.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you. Great example!

      Delete
  54. You can help one an other by spreading the word around about something great that they did. You can make someone's day by telling something good abut them. Words have a more impact sometimes. Like if you say you are going to hurt someone is less of an impact than if you hurt them with violence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think the same thing about making someone't say.

      Delete
  55. Words are very powerful and they could change someones life. They can be good or bad. they can make people feel good about themselves, or make them feel terrible. Words have a strong impact on peoples lives. It can change a LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you and how you say they can change a life. Words do have strong impacts.

      Delete
  56. Words are powerful in both good and bad ways. If powerful words are uses in the right way they can make a persons day go great. All though if you use words in the wrong way then you can make someones day terrible. If you think about it sometimes words can be way more powerful ways than actions. if you are having a bad day and then someone comes up and hits you like in a friendly way but you don't know what they hit you for that can make your day go even worse, but if you use your words then the person will know what you are meaning and that may make their day go great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great example! I completely agree, though!

      Delete
  57. Words are very powerful, whether it is in a good or bad way. It can make someone's day or ruin it. You have to be careful of what you say because your words can hurt someone. Words are more powerful then you think.

    ReplyDelete
  58. My words are powerful because they hurt people and make people smile. I think they are both important because they play hand in hand they can hurt people and make people happy it can break or renew a friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  59. The words are very powerful. You have to be careful about what you say because it can be taken in a way you didn't mean to. At the same time, the tone you use can have a big affect on people around you. Actions and words are pretty similar in how powerful they can be. Any one can tell you they're your friend, but at the same time they can turn away from you. Anyone can promise to be cool then go around causing trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use the words the wrong way people will get mad.

      Delete
  60. Everyones can make their words powerful.Some people don't understand that if you make a good public image of your self and be honest most people will believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your words are very powerful because if you say something nice then they will think you are a nice person, but if you are rude, people won't like you. A positive words is saying "good luck" or "good job".I would say both actions and words could do you good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True its all about how you use your words.

      Delete
    2. The way you use you words can change someones life.

      Delete
  62. You can change someones life by helping them. Your words are very powerful, because it could change someones prospective of you. I think actions because in the video the lady helped out the blind man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I agree but when she helped him its was kind of both actions and words because she changed the words on his sign.

      Delete
  63. Your words are powerful because they can effect their life in a lot of different ways. Words and actions can have the same effect sometimes, because they could take it the wrong way or like someone could lie and say they are your best friend but then they could go behind your back and tell other people rumors or just talk bad behind your back

    ReplyDelete
  64. Action aren't a strong saying to our mind because if I smile while waving they don't know if they want you or in a good mood. Also it's not a strong meaning. But words can be simple and plain to change a persons day. You can change a sign that is not so strong that a homeless person wrote and say," That mouth water smell sures smells good but i'm homeless."

    ReplyDelete
  65. Words are very powerful. They have so much meaning to them. If you say something positive, it will make them feel better. You need to make sure that you don't say something that is rude or something offensive because words are powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Words are very powerful. You can use them in many positive way such as giving someone a pep talk, or after their performance, tell them how they did in a positive way. I think that actions have a bigger impact on the world in both good and bad ways. I think this because what you do can impact the people around you. Like in that video, most of the people did not say a word but they impacted that mans life.

    ReplyDelete
  67. My words are powerful and can help people because we have a right to speak out against or for things we believe in. Words have stronger impact in most situations. The video shows that words can make a impact. Never think you can't speak for what you believe in, because you could make a difference if you speak out against or for something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Preston because we do have the right to speak for the things we believe, and that can make a huge difference.

      Delete
  68. Words can really change lives and how people think about you, and they can completely change the course of your day. The easiest thing that someone can do for someone else is to say something to them to help cheer them up and brighten their day because words are much stronger than actions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Words can make someone life better. You just have to find those words to say to help them.

      Delete
  69. I think that we should all keep our negative comments to ourselves and only say positive things. By doing so you can make yourself a better person and see the positive in everyone instead of the negative. I think words are more powerful than actions because anyone can "accidentally" bump you, but no one can "accidentally" say a rude comment to you and more people care more about what they are thought as and said to than actions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, but I also think that people care how they are treated by others and their actions.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you. I think words are more powerful than actions because actions stay a few days while words stay a lifetime.

      Delete
  70. Words are powerful they can offend people and can help people. Some words can brighten up your day, no matter if your and adult or a child words can make you happy. You just have to choose your words wisely and good things will come. They can help you in any trouble and they can get you into to trouble, you just have to make a right choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Justin E. Words can brighten someones day but also can hurt someones feelings. You need to choose your words wisely.

      Delete
  71. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  72. our words we choose are words, nobody choses our words for us if you want to be meet new people and make freinds. people have the right to change their words and use them how they wanna people could wright something and if its not good people may change it or tell them about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you and think that we should use our words wisely and try to make them happy.

      Delete
    2. Maurilio you need to fix your blog post you are making no sense. Capitalize the letter at the beginning of a sentence and fix your sentence.

      Delete
    3. But yes I do agree with you.

      Delete
  73. Your words are powerful because they can either make or break someone's day. It is important to be the one to make someone's day. You words can either have a positive or negative effect on someone. I think that sometimes actions speak louder than words, but it is important to use your words wisely. Make people feel good about themselves. Your words have a big impact on people even if you just say one little thing to them. You might not think that you have an effect on other people, but in reality, you make a huge impact on many people's lives each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i aggre with you becuase people can choose their words they wanna use and they can change the fact if they wanna change how they will say it.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with you because most people do feel good about themselves, but by one comment you could really bring them down.

      Delete
  74. Words are powerful because they can be used to turn someone's okay day to an amazing day or they can be used to turn someone's bad day into an even worse day. People should always use words in a positive way. By just giving someone a compliment or telling them you think what their doing is really cool you can turn their day around and make them feel better about themselves. I think words have a stronger impact on people than actions do because if someone hits you it stays for a few days, while if someone says something mean to you it can stay a lifetime.We should always use our words in positive ways in order to make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, words do have a strong impact on people rather than actions.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you because one comment could turn your day into the worst day ever or the best day of your life and frankly we have lots of people saying negative comments than saying positive comments.

      Delete
  75. The way you use words can change the way you feel and act, Like in the video the women was nice and reworded the man's sign and he started to get better luck. People started to give him more money after that. Those people impacted his life. I think that he grateful for what the woman did to his sign because he gets more money for what she did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Trent because words can really change the way people feel and act.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Trent because you can use words to do good for you and other people and still get a reward.

      Delete
    3. I agree with Trent because if you use the words in a nice way words can change a person life, but if you don't use the words in a nice way you can run someones day.

      Delete
  76. Powerful words make a impact is our world, and using them in an incredible and positive ways are amazing actions. The woman in the video created the whole visual of what powerful words can create in the world.Using words that can make someone day can have a great outcome of a great reputation, but you don't want to be that guy that turn someones day into a bad one. Using these powerful words can create people feeding off of your great kindness for other people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Words are very very powerful. By saying simple things you can change someone's day for better or worse. Inspiration comes from words you see and hear around you all the time. By changing the way you say something you can create a change in the world. I think actions speak louder than words because you can say something and not mean it, but if you say something and act upon that thought, you can actually make a difference. People lie all the time, but when someone says something and can prove that they really care by acting on it, that is when you will start to see a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, actions do speak louder than words.

      Delete
  78. You can use words to make a more powerful statement but still saying the same thing if you use words to motivated people to do great things that person will remember you for a long time. All words have a strong impact as long as you know how to put the to make a powerful statement you don't need big words or small words you just need to know how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you completely it is not the size of the words it is how you decide to use the words.

      Delete
  79. Say thank you to the lunch ladies at lunch make them feel like you appreciate what they have made for you.In my community the words on a tractor that says John Deere is worth a lot more than a tractor that can do the same as a John Deere tractor and it says New Holland on it in stead of John Deer and the New Holland tractor is worth a lot less than the John Deere tractor. Why I don't know I just know people sure must thing that John Deere equipment must be the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Words can be powerful lots of people take words to heart if you insult someone you are hurting there felling that is how fights start. The same thing can mean many other things like the guy in the video he was asking for help with a simple sign but if you rewrite that it means so many other things. If you take words to heart then they become even more powerful than actions. So people should choose there words carefully and use them in positive ways. If you have a problem with someone don't just hate on them right away when you confront them.

    ReplyDelete
  81. the more powerful words are in a postive way will make the place you live or don't live a better place and alot more helpful to help raise money for something And for some one's injuries that has happened resently that could help you so much .

    ReplyDelete
  82. I can use powerful, kind words to ether help a bully stop bullying someone or help someone out through a hard time. I say both because you can tell some one nice things like you care about them but if you show that you care then that's better then just saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Your information is very useful and helpful. provide excellent benefits for us all. The first we share information with each other. thank you for the information.
    Cara Mengobati Faringitis Secara Alami , Obat Kolera Alami ,

    ReplyDelete