Thursday, April 30, 2015

Respond...

13 comments:

  1. The only limits in life are the ones you make: I think that this is very confusing, but inspirational. I think it means that you need to make goals and achieve them to your fullest potential. You are the only one that can make yourself work, and if you put that work to good use, it will reward you so much. Make limits so you can challenge more generations to come. Even if the limits aren't easy or aren't gallant, they're still limits, so achieve them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's a fairly inspirational quote because it makes sense and has a point. It's easy to understand and is presented well. You can read the words and the picture is interesting, but not distracting. The quote is motivational and inspiring because it's saying that you can do whatever you want until you put up a mental block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This means quote means that the only limitations that somebody has, are the ones that he makes for himself. It also means that limits shouldn't stop you from achieving your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is wrong. Their actually are some limits in life because if you really want to do something doesnt meant you actually can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is true because if you don't think you can do something in life you most likely wont do it because you will just give up.

      Delete
  5. This quote is about how you can do whatever you want and the only thing that is stopping you is you. While this quote is very inspiring there are a few things that might still stand in your way. How ever you limit yourself thinking about these obstacles. The quote says that the reason why you can't do it is because you don't believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that this is supposed to be an inspirational quote but can be taken the wrong way. If you do not set limits for yourself, then very bad things can happen. Good things can happen as well. This inspirational quote proves that if you do not believe that you can achieve your goal, then there is no chance of you achieving your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This poster is saying that the only limits in life are the ones that you put on yourself. It is also saying that you can do anything, if you put your mind to it. The picture in the background is explaining that the sky is not the limit. It is an inspirational poster and is presented superbly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that it is saying that what you did in the past can make things harder in the future and that you can do anything that you want to do but if you think that you can't do it you are just standing in your own way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is pretty much says that you can do what ever you want if you think you can. It is a pretty nice picture it has a cool touch to it. It says that the sky is the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It says that the only limits are the ones that you make of yourself. It is your choice how high you limits are. You can do anything that you try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't agree with this saying. I think we have other limits. Law enforcement, parents, teachers, and administrators also set limits on us so we can't do or say certain things. We set some limits on ourselves, but most times we just want to be free and ourselves. I don't really agree with this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It says that watever youwant to do you will be able to do ifyou think that you cando it. It is all in your head wether you can do it or not.

    ReplyDelete