The one time I did something worth writing was this past year at a pumpkin patch. My brother and I went zip lining. It was so much fun and I couldn't wait to tell my parents.
One time, when I was younger, I was playing on the stairs of the playground and tripped. I hit my head and cracked it open. I had to go to the hospital to get stitches, but I didn't understand that they would hurt so I kicked and hit the doctor that was working on the stitches and the nurses that were trying to hold me down.
A time I think I did something that was worth writing about was when I was on my fishing trip in Valentine. Ross and I started out catching tons of fish until we tried to spear fish some carp. Everything turned south when we walked right by a huge snapping turtle that caused us to panic leaving my with a spear in my foot.
There are many times in history that are worth writing about, but there is one time in my lifetime that I consider worth writing about. When I was a little kid, we went to Utah. That was the first time I had traveled anywhere on a plane. There we did many interesting things like look at many of the attractions, ride on a train, and experience snow.
One time I had to babysit three little kids at the same time for one night. They were 2,4, and 5 year old. It was the first time I had to babysit three little toddlers. It was so much fun.
The time I would write about is when I was with my friends at my house. We were making Rossets, a type of cookie, when one of my friends kept eating the powder sugar. She put it in a little container and was tipping upwards so it was pouring into her mouth. at that moment I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if I bumped the container so the powder sugar would pour onto her face?" I laughed and went with it. As she was pouring it into her mouth, I went over to her and tipped it so the powder sugar would go all over her face. He face was white with the powder underneath the powder he face was red with laughter. I took many photos and laughed longer than I should of, but it was worth it.
One time I won reserve champion at a sheep show. I know it seems kind of boring, but this was a state-wide show so it was something special to get 2nd. I won with my lamb Skittles. For winning I got some money and a big red banner with shiny gold text. It was a special time for my family and me.
One time I went kayaking. It was a really long day that I got to spend out in the water. It was really fun and played soccer right after so I really enjoyed that day.
one time I shot a deer. it ended up being a 5x6. it was about a hundred yard shot. he was so big i couldn't lift him in the back of the ranger by my self.
the time i was on a bucking horse was horrific because the owner was knocked over the horse was jumping bucking spinning and when the reins flew over his head and i grabbed them and pulled and rode him back until the owner lead him again
One time I was in love with this song. One day I decided I would make a parody about it. The parody would be about slender nights. The original song was last Friday nights but the song I loved was a Mine craft parody called don't mine at nights. I wrote the song Slender Night. It was never sang but I'm hoping to sing it and publish the song.
When I won first place in District FFA for Ag Literacy speaking, it was worth writing about. I had just got my FFA jacket, and I was beaming with pride. I was a bit nervous when I was giving my speech, but I think the judges didn't mind. With my poster and stack of note cards in my hands, I proudly walked in and gave it my best effort. In the end, I won first prize.
one time I was eight years old and had a dream that people were picking fighting with my friends and I but, then I woke up as angry as a hornet or wasp .
Something that I think is worth writing about, was when I dislocated my knee cap. My cousin Mitch, who is five, was in a cow pen, and I had to go get him. I planted my foot and then turned around really fast. I instantly fell to the ground. It hurt really, really bad.
A time that is worth writing is when my brother ate a whole pizza to him self. The pizza was a large pizza and he ate it all to himself. He was sick after it was gone.
A time that is worth writing is when my brother ate a whole pizza to him self. The pizza was a large pizza and he ate it all to himself. He was sick after it was gone.
I'm down 4-3 in the final period of the match. I'm on bottom and trying to escape with 10 seconds in the period I hit a stand up and quickly hit an ankle pick and had won the match. Getting my hand raised is so extraordinary.
I was on the David City Tournament Champions team, the Garrison Gorillas. I think it is worth writing about because it shows the history and past champions of years before at the David City baseball fields. We also upset the David City team while they were on a recent winning streak and unexpectedly won.
A good writing opportunity for me would be about June 2nd, 2014, when my dad and I went on a storm chase to the west of Rising City. We met up with my brother and his family, who spotted a gustnado, which is like a tornado but much weaker and very short lived.
One time, in fifth grade, I was in the school library when I fell and hit my head on a table. I thought I would just have a bump, but then I looked down and saw blood on my clothes. I then realized I had split my head open. I had to wait in the nurse's office until my dad picked me up. I had to go to the hospital and get the split in my forehead glued shut. I had the worst headache for the next few days.
I was friend helping a family combine. I parked the tractor and wagon facing down hill. He started unloading and the tractor starting rolling down hill so I had to get out of the combine and into the tractor and stop it from rolling down hill. I got the tractor stopped and then I put it in park and turned the wheel up hill so it won't roll down hill.
I had a good Christmas vacation that was worth writing about, I got a lot of things for Christmas that I really like and I use a lot. It was also a fun Christmas at my grandma's house with my cousins so it was a fun time.
There was a time that I tripped in PE and i almost cried and then the teacher tried to help me up. Then the entire class laughed at me and I was also laughing at myself and then I finished hopping down the gym . That is a day I will never forget in my life.
A time that I think is worth writing about is the time Macy took me on her family vacation. We went to Minnesota and while we were there we went to Mall of America. We went shopping and to the amusement park area. It was a very fun experience for me!
Last year I went down to Arkansas for a week. Even though it was because my grandmother had died, I had a lot of fun, and the scenery was beautiful. We got to walk around the town of Berryville, even stopping at a museum where my grandfather had donated things.
A time I think is worth writing about is when it started to snow. Me and my brothers started to climb the chicken coop and we just started kicking each others off . The one that last the longest was my little brother Jason because he would kick us in the arm so we would slide off.
what I wrote about my brothers and I playing king of the hill on canceled school days.Then when we were done would go inside and watch a movie, This is something I think is worth writing about.
When dad was try to teach me how to shoot a 22 rifle and missed 10 times in a row. I got it on my first shot after he was done trying. He was pretty proud of me. He blamed it on his eyes and said mine were younger.
This one time i was talking with some people in P.E and the teacher said for me to listen. Not knowing what to say, I said "i have influenza." and she said " I don't really care" and she told us to go to the locker rooms."
a time that i think it worth writing is when my friends family and my family went to Minnesota. my friend and i stayed at a hotel with his older cousin. after we settled we went out to the Mall of America where we bought lots of clothes and then went to Valley Fair.
A time that was worth writing about is when I went in vacation to california to visit my cousin. She called and said hey want to come visit for a month and i said yes. we did alot of fun stuff we even went to Hollywood. the month with my cousin is one of the best memories.
when was eight years old I entered in a spelling bee competition. I studied every day, day and night. I never slept and if I did it would only be two hours. When the Bee came I was pumped and ready to go. I did pretty good but i got third. I didn't care though as log as was in top five I was happy
When I was in 5th grade I competed in the Butler County Spelling Bee. I studied all the time and on the day of the spelling bee I was nervous. I made it to the final round and won the spelling bee with the word access.
Last summer, I went to Texas to see my family. I sat in an airport for five hours because they kept delaying the flight. By the time we finally got on the plane and flew to Houston, it was almost midnight. I stayed in Houston for three days to see my mom's cousin Martin and his kids. Then we drove to San Antonio to see some more of my relatives. We staid at a condo and went swimming every day. After a few days there, we stayed at my grandparent's lot in their camper. Then we drove back home with them. It was one of the best times of my life.
One summer i was trap shooting i was using a 20ga i shot trap for the hole summer it was really fun but i had to stop due to the really big bruise on my shoulder.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe one time I did something worth writing was this past year at a pumpkin patch. My brother and I went zip lining. It was so much fun and I couldn't wait to tell my parents.
ReplyDeleteOne time, when I was younger, I was playing on the stairs of the playground and tripped. I hit my head and cracked it open. I had to go to the hospital to get stitches, but I didn't understand that they would hurt so I kicked and hit the doctor that was working on the stitches and the nurses that were trying to hold me down.
ReplyDeleteA time I think I did something that was worth writing about was when I was on my fishing trip in Valentine. Ross and I started out catching tons of fish until we tried to spear fish some carp. Everything turned south when we walked right by a huge snapping turtle that caused us to panic leaving my with a spear in my foot.
ReplyDeleteThere are many times in history that are worth writing about, but there is one time in my lifetime that I consider worth writing about. When I was a little kid, we went to Utah. That was the first time I had traveled anywhere on a plane. There we did many interesting things like look at many of the attractions, ride on a train, and experience snow.
ReplyDeleteOne time I had to babysit three little kids at the same time for one night. They were 2,4, and 5 year old. It was the first time I had to babysit three little toddlers. It was so much fun.
ReplyDeleteThe time I would write about is when I was with my friends at my house. We were making Rossets, a type of cookie, when one of my friends kept eating the powder sugar. She put it in a little container and was tipping upwards so it was pouring into her mouth. at that moment I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if I bumped the container so the powder sugar would pour onto her face?" I laughed and went with it. As she was pouring it into her mouth, I went over to her and tipped it so the powder sugar would go all over her face. He face was white with the powder underneath the powder he face was red with laughter. I took many photos and laughed longer than I should of, but it was worth it.
ReplyDeleteThe time I moved to David City. I started a new school and lived in a new house. I had to make new friends.
ReplyDeleteOne time I won reserve champion at a sheep show. I know it seems kind of boring, but this was a state-wide show so it was something special to get 2nd. I won with my lamb Skittles. For winning I got some money and a big red banner with shiny gold text. It was a special time for my family and me.
ReplyDeleteOne time I went kayaking. It was a really long day that I got to spend out in the water. It was really fun and played soccer right after so I really enjoyed that day.
ReplyDeleteone time I shot a deer. it ended up being a 5x6. it was about a hundred yard shot. he was so big i couldn't lift him in the back of the ranger by my self.
ReplyDeleteOne time I went to Las Vegas, and it was my first time ever riding on a plane. I was really excited. It was a really great experience.
ReplyDeletethe time i was on a bucking horse was horrific because the owner was knocked over the horse was jumping bucking spinning and when the reins flew over his head and i grabbed them and pulled and rode him back until the owner lead him again
ReplyDeleteOnce upon a time I went to California. We went over to Hollywood, which was pretty amazing. I got to see Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp.
ReplyDeleteOne time I was in love with this song. One day I decided I would make a parody about it. The parody would be about slender nights. The original song was last Friday nights but the song I loved was a Mine craft parody called don't mine at nights. I wrote the song Slender Night. It was never sang but I'm hoping to sing it and publish the song.
ReplyDeleteWhen I won first place in District FFA for Ag Literacy speaking, it was worth writing about.
ReplyDeleteI had just got my FFA jacket, and I was beaming with pride. I was a bit nervous when I was giving my speech, but I think the judges didn't mind. With my poster and stack of note cards in my hands, I proudly walked in and gave it my best effort. In the end, I won first prize.
One time I was deer hunting. Then this deer came running up right by me. I tried to move to get a shout but it ran before I got a shout.
ReplyDeleteone time I was eight years old and had a dream that people were picking fighting with my friends and I but, then I woke up as angry as a hornet or wasp .
ReplyDeleteSomething that I think is worth writing about, was when I dislocated my knee cap. My cousin Mitch, who is five, was in a cow pen, and I had to go get him. I planted my foot and then turned around really fast. I instantly fell to the ground. It hurt really, really bad.
ReplyDeleteOne time I went to a Katy Perry twice with both of my best friends. I had a blast!
ReplyDeleteA time that is worth writing is when my brother ate a whole pizza to him self. The pizza was a large pizza and he ate it all to himself. He was sick after it was gone.
ReplyDeleteA time that is worth writing is when my brother ate a whole pizza to him self. The pizza was a large pizza and he ate it all to himself. He was sick after it was gone.
ReplyDeleteI'm down 4-3 in the final period of the match. I'm on bottom and trying to escape with 10 seconds in the period I hit a stand up and quickly hit an ankle pick and had won the match. Getting my hand raised is so extraordinary.
ReplyDeleteSomething that I think is worth writing about is when I went to a Katy Perry concert with one of my friends. We had so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteI was on the David City Tournament Champions team, the Garrison Gorillas. I think it is worth writing about because it shows the history and past champions of years before at the David City baseball fields. We also upset the David City team while they were on a recent winning streak and unexpectedly won.
ReplyDeleteA good writing opportunity for me would be about June 2nd, 2014, when my dad and I went on a storm chase to the west of Rising City. We met up with my brother and his family, who spotted a gustnado, which is like a tornado but much weaker and very short lived.
ReplyDeleteOne time, in fifth grade, I was in the school library when I fell and hit my head on a table. I thought I would just have a bump, but then I looked down and saw blood on my clothes. I then realized I had split my head open. I had to wait in the nurse's office until my dad picked me up. I had to go to the hospital and get the split in my forehead glued shut. I had the worst headache for the next few days.
ReplyDeleteI was friend helping a family combine. I parked the tractor and wagon facing down hill. He started unloading and the tractor starting rolling down hill so I had to get out of the combine and into the tractor and stop it from rolling down hill. I got the tractor stopped and then I put it in park and turned the wheel up hill so it won't roll down hill.
ReplyDeleteI had a good Christmas vacation that was worth writing about, I got a lot of things for Christmas that I really like and I use a lot. It was also a fun Christmas at my grandma's house with my cousins so it was a fun time.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThere was a time that I tripped in PE and i almost cried and then the teacher tried to help me up. Then the entire class laughed at me and I was also laughing at myself and then I finished hopping down the gym . That is a day I will never forget in my life.
ReplyDeleteA time that I think is worth writing about is the time Macy took me on her family vacation. We went to Minnesota and while we were there we went to Mall of America. We went shopping and to the amusement park area. It was a very fun experience for me!
ReplyDeleteLast year I went down to Arkansas for a week. Even though it was because my grandmother had died, I had a lot of fun, and the scenery was beautiful. We got to walk around the town of Berryville, even stopping at a museum where my grandfather had donated things.
ReplyDeleteA time I think is worth writing about is when it started to snow. Me and my brothers started to climb the chicken coop and we just started kicking each others off . The one that last the longest was my little brother Jason because he would kick us in the arm so we would slide off.
ReplyDeletewhat I wrote about my brothers and I playing king of the hill on canceled school days.Then when we were done would go inside and watch a movie, This is something I think is worth writing about.
ReplyDeleteWhen dad was try to teach me how to shoot a 22 rifle and missed 10 times in a row. I got it on my first shot after he was done trying. He was pretty proud of me. He blamed it on his eyes and said mine were younger.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was going camping and four-wheeling on the way the tire exploded. We had to wait for my grandpa to come with the tire.
ReplyDeleteMy first day at a new school. It was exciting and unforgotten. I really enjoyed that day.
ReplyDeleteMy first day at a new school. It was exciting and unforgotten. I really enjoyed that day.
ReplyDeleteThis one time i was talking with some people in P.E and the teacher said for me to listen. Not knowing what to say, I said "i have influenza." and she said " I don't really care" and she told us to go to the locker rooms."
ReplyDeletea time that i think it worth writing is when my friends family and my family went to Minnesota. my friend and i stayed at a hotel with his older cousin. after we settled we went out to the Mall of America where we bought lots of clothes and then went to Valley Fair.
ReplyDeleteA time that was worth writing about is when I went in vacation to california to visit my cousin. She called and said hey want to come visit for a month and i said yes. we did alot of fun stuff we even went to Hollywood. the month with my cousin is one of the best memories.
ReplyDeletewhen was eight years old I entered in a spelling bee competition. I studied every day, day and night. I never slept and if I did it would only be two hours. When the Bee came I was pumped and ready to go. I did pretty good but i got third. I didn't care though as log as was in top five I was happy
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in 5th grade I competed in the Butler County Spelling Bee. I studied all the time and on the day of the spelling bee I was nervous. I made it to the final round and won the spelling bee with the word access.
ReplyDeleteOne time I did something worth writing about is I shot a bottle cap 25 yards away with a pistol.
ReplyDeleteLast summer, I went to Texas to see my family. I sat in an airport for five hours because they kept delaying the flight. By the time we finally got on the plane and flew to Houston, it was almost midnight. I stayed in Houston for three days to see my mom's cousin Martin and his kids. Then we drove to San Antonio to see some more of my relatives. We staid at a condo and went swimming every day. After a few days there, we stayed at my grandparent's lot in their camper. Then we drove back home with them. It was one of the best times of my life.
ReplyDeleteOne summer i was trap shooting i was using a 20ga i shot trap for the hole summer it was really fun but i had to stop due to the really big bruise on my shoulder.
ReplyDelete